Of all HL2.netters, who would you want to meet?

who wants to meet me?

come on ill give you sammiches :D

Anyone want to meet me? Of course not, you're all communist bastards!

God damn commies.

How come no one mentioned me? I hang around a lot in SC and on here, and I'm really sexy and intelligent as well, where's the gratitude?
... just like me! Lets grieve together.
^ You think that's bad?

I've been here for 3,5 years and have more than 10000 posts, and not a single person has mentioned me. That says a lot about my status on these forums.
Haha, this is the most awesomely depressing thread ever.

Well done, highschool2.net :p

I wish Taxman was still here. He's an awesome fellow.

I set fire to Raziaar in TF2, I want to try again in Real Life.

Probably The Dark Elf. Curious as to what happened to him.

How come no one mentioned me? I hang around a lot in SC and on here, and I'm really sexy and intelligent as well, where's the gratitude?

..... ,"

Go in SC, she's always there, shaving her pubes...

I laughed. Is it because I am french? No, it is because you were all talking about trimming your pubes, you massive bunch of lamers.

<3

Wa...? I'm totally lost now... what have pubes got anything to do with this...?

And dekstar, say hi to TDE from us all :-p

Question... how long's The Monkey been called The Monkey?

He was The Monkey for a long time, then changed his name to Taxman for no longer than a year, then back to The Monkey probably... six months ago?

there's a few people I'd like to meet in RL ..Murray cuz he's hilarious (there's also quite a few people here who consistently make me laugh but I'm terrible with names) ..same with kirovman and the rest of the Hets ..also I'd like to meet Numbers ..just so I can prove to him that I'm not a commie/hippie and also I'm curious to see if brainwashing has left him with any permanent scars ..also some of the right wingers in our midst ..mostly to see if they'd call me anti-american or terrorist supporter to my face .. /cracks knuckles

there's a few people I'd like to meet in RL ..Murray cuz he's hilarious (there's also quite a few people here who consistently make me laugh but I'm terrible with names) ..same with kirovman and the rest of the Hets ..also I'd like to meet Numbers ..just so I can prove to him that I'm not a commie/hippie and also I'm curious to see if brainwashing has left him with any permanent scars ..also some of the right wingers in our midst ..mostly to see if they'd call me anti-american or terrorist supporter to my face .. /cracks knuckles

Oh I just KNOW you'd like to meet me!

no not particurarily, no offense :) ..I'm more ambivilant thn have something against you (which I dont)

no not particurarily, no offense :) ..I'm more ambivilant thn have something against you (which I dont)

<sniff> okay. Okay Stern. I would like to meet you though.

worryac8.gif

I said no offense it's nothing personal ..it's mostly due to how you percieve me than the other way around

That's okay, I'm not offended. But I like you though, I don't perceive you wrong.

it's not that ..it's like your always in my face ..like this statement:

Raziaar said:
Oh I just KNOW you'd like to meet me!

that was uncalled for, you dont know how I feel about you, so dont assume ..it's just annoying sometimes, that's all

Hah! I do remember you Stern... just vaguely. And Ennui too.

All such a vague memory now...

I want to meet Stern and Razamataz at the same time, then get them into a huge fist fight and watch.

He was The Monkey for a long time, then changed his name to Taxman for no longer than a year, then back to The Monkey probably... six months ago?

I knew I recognised him!

Back