**Official EP1 Pics Thread** Spoilers **

If you actually listen to the commentary mode, it hints at doing that (the hatch-door-as-a-shield thing) by suggesting it was one of a few methods playtesters used to tackle that part of the level.

boom
ep1c170600158ly.jpg

funny captions
ep1c1702b00044zm.jpg

very..err... blue

ep1citadel0300154fi.jpg

What's that organic thing next to the rebel in the Arctic area?

Dabs said:
If you actually listen to the commentary mode, it hints at doing that (the hatch-door-as-a-shield thing) by suggesting it was one of a few methods playtesters used to tackle that part of the level.
I have yet to run through it with commentary on, that will be my third run, currently about halway through it on my second run, no saves, just auto-saves :thumbs:

iLLiCiT said:
where did you find this???

i turned the cheats on and used noclip mode to hover over to the place were the video was being shot. turned no clip off and actually FOUGHT a ministrider(only for a few seconds though)

will hax 4 food said:
i turned the cheats on and used noclip mode to hover over to the place were the video was being shot. turned no clip off and actually FOUGHT a ministrider(only for a few seconds though)
Did it try to shoot you with it's mini-cannon :D

I really like that last picture of Alyx with D0g by jonesey2k. They both look more detailed than usual. Must be the lighting.

My computer sucks, ATI-RADEON ALL-IN-WONDER9600XT, 512MB RAM (the OLD ram thats expensive) 1.7GHz P4 Windows XP

A True Canadian said:
I really like that last picture of Alyx with D0g by jonesey2k. They both look more detailed than usual. Must be the lighting.
No. It's the fakefactory's high-res skin. It sucks because the characters looks so different.

The latest ones arent that different IMO, and prefer them. Except the G-Man that is...

Lol I took a screenie from allmost the exact same angle except with no hud.

AJ Rimmer said:
No. It's the fakefactory's high-res skin. It sucks because the characters looks so different.

I hate that mod. Makes a lot of the characters look well...fake.

the crossbow pic looks weird, maybe the lightning? actually weird in a good way, like it's a limited "bling" edition, chrome plated, :)

btw, can someone sticky this thread?

Back