Official HL2.net Hadron Collider / New Resonance Cascade thread

so like, my whole school is panicking and I'm all like "u bunch o' nubs lol"

yeah.

Well it's Wednesday and nothing's happe-

OH SHI-

.... HALP I'M BEING SQUISHED INTO A SINGULARITY.

The radio stations were all going on about this on my way into work this morning.

XFM Scotland had Johnny Ball on the blower who assured the listeners that nothing's going to happen, so I'm sold. Johnny ****ing Ball, man.

'nothing will go wrong, now just push the sample into the beam'

OH NOOOOOO

You know whats really funny, if indeed something happens. Everyone is joking now but ya...

turn-on.png

We all have to die sometime. Might as well be because of something epic, like being crushed by a singularity that destroys the Earth.

Well it's Wednesday and nothing's happe-

OH SHI-

.... HALP I'M BEING SQUISHED INTO A SINGULARITY.

I had a dream that this planet gets sucked into a blackhole, but this was like when I was 13 years old, exactly 10 years ago

I had a dream that this planet gets sucked into a blackhole, but this was like when I was 13 years old, exactly 10 years ago

I had that same dream during the summer, but thats only because I had watched a unusal amount of documentaries on blackholes that week lol.

Could possibly be more significant than Landing on the Moon.

If that is true, it's so idiotic that I find it hard to sympathise. Although annoyance is really the word. It's annoying that people are spreading all this false information.

If I thought the Earth was going to experience almost every eventuality from every movie eventually apart from alien invasion,meteor strikes, and survival, I'd buy a lot of good food and possibly a trip on a aeroplane with some binoculars.

I read that some religious group in the USA say this is a portal to summon satan

We're Alive, Mother****ers!!! :)

I'm going to ask my dad to make me a "Doomsday is upon us" T-shirt for me to wear on the 21st October, because that's when there might be blackhole!!

I love colliding hadrons.

I swear to god if I hear or see the word 'blackhole' and 'LHC' within the same sentence again, I will kill someone. I hope whoever started this mass hysteria gets hit by a bus, ****ing imbecile whoever it was.

blackhole' and 'LHCblackhole' and 'LHCblackhole' and 'LHCblackhole' and 'LHCblackhole' and 'LHCblackhole' and 'LHCblackhole' and 'LHC

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!

No, but i dont understand why people are getting so seriously pissed off at people who think the world would end, just laugh at them, thats what i do, its funny, amusing. Nothing to get angry over geez...you know nothing is gona happen so why get all worked up? Point and laugh instead :rolleyes:

Back