Oh Noes, Not Another: "Show Us Yer Pic" Thread!!!

Yeah, I really really like slim-fitting stuff.. I hate baggy clothes

This hoody is in small so it fits very nicely :) - I'm usually a medium :O

You can't quite see how pink it is in this, but hey:

001.jpg

Yeah, clothes just dont feel right when they're baggy. Everything need to be slim.

Very nice, I can just make out the color. People must see you coming a mile away.

kaf11 said:
Yeah, clothes just dont feel right when they're baggy. Everything need to be slim.

Very nice, I can just make out the color. People must see you coming out a mile away.

One of the shops I like in Liverpool (based mostly around emo/alternative clothing, whatever you want to call it) sells almost everything in XL because most people who buy from there like them baggy. I hate it, takes ages to find something that fits well.

There's also the fact I really dislike trying on any clothes and never know for sure if they fit until I take them home.

Everytime I hit up the thrifts or vintage stores I see so much good clothing that I can never buy simply because none of it fits. I'll spend hours hunting proper fitting shirts. I understand not liking trying things on but I find that whenever I take an item home before trying it on in the store I'm always unhappy and never wear it.

Fashion can kiss my butt, Hate it with a passion. Drives me nuts going to the mall and seeing twinks everywhere. Seems like too many people judge you by your clothes.
.......odd I'm aiming to be a model.

D: IRONY

Uriel said:
Fashion can kiss my butt, Hate it with a passion. Drives me nuts going to the mall and seeing twinks everywhere. Seems like too many people judge you by your clothes.
.......odd I'm aiming to be a model.

D: IRONY
D:

You hypocrite! You were my new hero for a split second, then you sed model!
BOOO

Yeah.

Basically, if I like it, I'll wear. I don't go by trends that much.

Maybe I wont model clothes, maybe something like..... brooms?

Or if I'm lucky, THIS!

standingheadharness2.jpg

What really pisses me off is that it's impossible to go to the store and find a shirt that isn't completely covered with shit. The stores logo is plastered all over shirts here. Logos, pictures, idiotic sayings...it drives me up a ****ing wall.

Uriel said:
Maybe I wont model clothes, maybe something like..... brooms?

Or if I'm lucky, THIS!

standingheadharness2.jpg

You would sweep women off their feet.

I usually wear a t-shirt and cargo pants, slightly baggy because I'm a fat bastard.

bvasgm said:
What really pisses me off is that it's impossible to go to the store and find a shirt that isn't completely covered with shit. The stores logo is plastered all over shirts here. Logos, pictures, idiotic sayings...it drives me up a ****ing wall.

Walmart has some nice T-shirts, it's about all I wear. But don't say that out loud, the fashion police may arrest you :eek:

Kinda the same.

T-shirt with over-shirt or hoody (zip or no zip) with jeans. Meh.

Would you wear a T-Shirt with something relating to HL2.net Forums?

I would, id model for that in like 2 jiffs.

Uriel said:

I would :|

*fanboy*

drunkymonkey said:
My muscles are bigger than yours.
Yep i'm sure they are, what are you gonna say next that you have a bigger cock than i do? :LOL:

short recoil said:
Yep i'm sure they are, what are you gonna say next that you have a bigger cock than i do? :LOL:

Maybe he's a chicken farmer :p

Uriel said:

I would. Only one person at my school would get it.

I would but only if it was a cool design/phrase in its own right.

I'd wear a T-shirt of the twinkie house guy punching habeeb-it-man and shouting 'TWINKIE HOUSE!'

Update: Forum members still ugly!

Ahahahahahhahahahaaaa

Hahahaha, SICKO!

You're probably licking your screen right now.

Mr. Rogers may be hot, but all of you are not.

Erestheux said:
Mr. Rogers may be hot, but all of you are not.

<cries> You've confirmed what the world has always told me.

Uriel said:

I would totally buy a Black Mesa hoodie.

Qonfused said:
this, but with our screen names on them instead of "to the max".

I'm more interested in what Alex has to say.
Muahahahaha :p

You could get buried in the rear end of that thing! :dozey:

kaf11 said:
I dunno, baggy stuff has its place. Not uber-baggy hip-hop/nu-metalist stylee, but fairly baggy is good. Just not all the time.
I know what you and Comrade mean about it being much better when it's fairly fitted/slim-but-not-tight sort of thing.
And the BEST thing is making your own clothes, as in customising/designing/etc. Really, really good.
Man, I'm really quite a superficial creature in many ways. Screw it, who cares.

Back