Oh Noes, Not Another: "Show Us Yer Pic" Thread!!!

I like pretty clothes with designs on them :D

On a side note I rather like fashion, but I don't judge other people on it.. unless they clearly can't dress themselves :p

On another side note, I'm gonna buy these shoes:

pantherblued.JPG

I'm in total agreement with you on those first two points, which is why I must remind you of the second - "unless they clearly can't dress themselves" - to help you avoid the folly of buying those shoes.
For pity's sake, man; they're horrific!

I'm a sucker for those sorts of prints.. but don't worry, they're expensive - I won't be buying them anytime soon :D

But much <3 regardless..
I'd love to get into printing t-shirts, I know of someone whos a friend of a friend who does it.. got some simple ideas for em :)

ComradeBadger said:

On a side note I rather like fashion, but I don't judge other people on it.. unless they clearly can't dress themselves :p

pantherblued.JPG
I see your tactic now!

You wear clothes that make you look gay, so the women think they can befriend you (they always do, lol) then when you have them near you reveal your true hetrosexual goals!
Pink shirts and those shoes mate........no offense but they do look "slightly" camp.

:p

short recoil said:
I see your tactic now!

You wear clothes that make you look gay, so the women think they can befriend you (they always do, lol) then when you have them near you reveal your true hetrosexual goals!
Pink shirts and those shoes mate........no offense but they do look "slightly" camp.

:p
No worries, none taken.. I actually am with a girl these days..

Thing is, some clothes I wear may seem camp, but if you've even spoken to me or seen how I am.. I'm very very not camp... rather laddy infact :|

ComradeBadger said:
No worries, none taken.. I actually am with a girl these days..

Thing is, some clothes I wear may seem camp, but if you've even spoken to me or seen how I am.. I'm very very not camp... rather laddy infact :|
Absolute lies.

ComradeBadger said:

pantherblued.JPG
Badger, I'll be honest with you, you're one of the best things that's ever happened to this site, you're a great Moderator and a cool guy, I respect you and really wish I knew you better.

But, if you buy those shoes... YOU ARE NOT A MAN.

I'm fairly camp, and I like it, to be quite frank. Some people do presume I'm gay when they first meet me, but it really doesn't bother me all that much. It Plus, the whole girls saying "Oh you're not gay? How interesting..." can lead into intrigue. Sexy intrigue.
ComradeBadger said:
I'd love to get into printing t-shirts, I know of someone whos a friend of a friend who does it.. got some simple ideas for em :)
It's pretty easy to do it with stencils, fabric paints and pens. Although I suppose you can't be quite as... Erm... Intricate, shall we say, as those shoes of yours.

bvasgm said:

:LOL:
It would be mighty tempting to throw something at you if I saw you wearing those papas.

i dont know man you could get some funny aqua colored laces to go with them kicks and your set

That pic is haunting me. Worse than goatse.

And to think Cyberpitz wanted me to come visit him!

I think it was cyberpitz.

bvasgm said:
Badger, I'll be honest with you, you're one of the best things that's ever happened to this site, you're a great Moderator and a cool guy, I respect you and really wish I knew you better.

Not a man....but a SUPER MAN

It takes a real man to wear feminine clothes and be confident in his sexuality. It's a shame you don't have the balls to wear a big ass cougar on your feet.

I'll wear a pink tie, but my wardrobe only includes black and white t-shirts and jeans. And one red shirt.

But I guess I'll be wearing a suit and tie for 2 years straight.

Comrade, don't listen to them. The very fact that you have naysayers to the shoes should only encourage you to throw them on and walk down the street. I guarantee the first night you wear those out at least 3 girls comment on them.

Yeah, but I guarantee their comments will include at least one of the following: gay, homosexual, queer, fag or tool.

bvasgm said:
Yeah, but I guarantee their comments will include at least one of the following: gay, homosexual, queer, fag or tool.

Owned.

bvasgm said:

lets remember who gets the women

lets now redefine those words

ComradeBadger is in a position to speak the way he wants, dress the way he wants, and do whatever the **** else he wants. He's the trendsetter.

sinkoman said:
Which one is ikarus :(

The dorky looking one!

Ohh... wait. We might need to narrow it down a bit more.

I kid I kid! :cheese:

Raziaar said:
The dorky looking one!

Ohh... wait. We might need to narrow it down a bit more.

I kid I kid! :cheese:

The guy like the right looks like the guy in all the pics Cyberpitz has shown me of him, but the guy on the left looks like him in all the pics of him i've seen on HL2.net.

OO
EE

sinkoman said:
The guy like the right looks like the guy in all the pics Cyberpitz has shown me of him, but the guy on the left looks like him in all the pics of him i've seen on HL2.net.

OO
EE

Well then the answer is obvious. That's a picture of him hugging himself. Our eyes just play tricks on us. The woman in the background is probably his hesitant, lingering feminine side.

Ikerous is the one on the p00ter in the rear..

That is, indeed, me hugging myself.

CyberPitz said:
Ikerous is the one on the p00ter in the rear..

That is, indeed, me hugging myself.
For once, I want to be the man in this relationship D:

SHIPPI said:
Badger, I usually love your clothes but dear god do not buy those shoes. They're horrible D: though you might be able to pull them off

I don't think anybody could pull those shoes off. Maybe the fashion god him/herself.

Ikerous said:
For once, I want to be the man in this relationship D:

You gonna let him step all over you like that?

I mean, for god sakes, you're letting him defile himself by himself with himself infront of you!

Back