my Dyslexic friend always pronounced LMAO, "Lame-O"

lol, i pronounce rofl:

roe-full

Here's a stupid question...

Is Murray and Murray_H the same person?
:p

CrazyHarij said:
I pronounce LMAO luh-mao, sorta.

:eek: THERE YOU GO, you made the pronouncation thing better than I did. THATS THE EXACT WAY HOW I PRONOUNCE IT!

While we're at it:
LOL= elo-el
ROFL= roffle
ROFLMAO= ROFFLE LUH-MAO
BRB= Burb
TTYL- TITIL
ASL= ASIL

I pronounce "LMAO" as "Dirt Revolution Mattress Orthodox Tarantula Rising Shellfish".

Hmm... I still can't find another "Edcrab" anywhere. All my past searches led to an EdCrab!, who, ironically, ended up joining the Sven Co-op forums where he charitably changed his name to avoid confusion. I'm glad to see a forum where there isn't half a dozen recycled names o' doom.

my email name "oldagerocker" comes from when me and my friend were queing up outiside Wembley Arena to see Limp Bizkit in the year 2001 or 2000 i cant remember, anyway, we called all the little kids, who were only fans because of the rather rubbish Chocolate Starfish album, New Age Rockers, like New Age Religions and stuff.
So, i got myself on the internet soon after, and needed a name for the Limp chat room, hence, oldagerocker was born - being Not a New-Age-Rocker..
Anyway, my ingame alias is "Pieman", because my friend Alan once called me it in English, and it stuck, i think its also the name of that french dude who Pie's famous people, (Bill gates etc)... so, there u go! :)

I only use oldagerocker in game related stuff when Pieman is used btw :)

My favourite random online name is "Captain Underpants" :D

Edit - Oh yeah

LOL= LOL!! Really loud
ROFLMAO= Roffle Mayo
BRB= Birrib

I haven't settled on one online name.

The one's I currently use:

Blahblahblah - Randomly choosen. I don't know what I was thinking at the time. To common of an online name thb.

Kilgore - My Battlefield Vietnam name. Can anyone say: Apocalypse Now? Ironically, I only play on the NVA side.

Microcosm - Cool word.

Flywhiteguy - Yes, I know it is an 80's song, but the first time I heard it was from The Offspring. "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" is one of my favorite songs of all time.

ailevation said:
:naughty: Snakebyte, it's from Tron, the villain was a snaky bastard that loved to BYTE!
...still no points... please try again... ;)

SnakeByte is a classic arcade game. If you have not heard of it you must be very young.

The snake has to eat things...it's like the programs that are on most Nokia Phones

This is a name that i've chosen about 6 years ago to use an a text based MMORPG... and have used it ever since. It's 100% original.

1985+ - Pob (puppet on channel 4 that my brother thought looked like me, hence gave me the nickname pob)

1993+ - Pobbo - when I got the interweb, in the early days on bulletin boards and telnet talkers I used the alias 'pobbo' - kept this alias through the early gaming years on half-life/tfc etc

2000+ - Pobz - don't know why it went from pobbo to pobz, but I blame MSN messenger, for forcing me to get bored with my aliases.

Your fondest childhood memory involved Denmark at Christmas time?

well... metroid prime... samus's nick name, given to her by the space pirates, was "The Hunter"... 1320 is a date 1/3/20 (3/1/20 for you brits! ;))... it's when i think the world will end :|... i'm not joking

I'm an Oasis fan and I like the sound of it. Plus that it is basically never taken by someone else.

LoL. No, the D is the initial for his last name I bet.

raziaar, his name is chris deeming, but you're supposed to play along with the joke..

There's a song on the Smashing Pumpkins' Zero single called Pastichio Medley, which is basically a 25 minute collection of unused riffs. One of the riffs is taken from a song called Spazmatazz.

DreamThrall = my musical project
Schda Ansum = my "star wars name" ... don't ask, it was a chain e-mail.
milk and cookies = what I like to eat while playing wolfenstein: ET

raziaar, his name is chris deeming, but you're supposed to play along with the joke..

<shrug> Okay... I honestly didn't know his last name... I was assuming others didn't as well. Oh well.

I started off as WarBastard (from the excellent tv series Spaced *which everyone must watch!!, or be considered a comedy retard for all time!*)

It's a bit long to say over comms, so in matches I became War, Warbs etc Untill finally Warbie (cause i'm pretty a sweet, cuddly guy ;)) It seems to have stuck.

Yeah el Chi, that's the one... but I didn't look anything like him :p

dura is short for durateen, which was a mispelling of the first account I made with that name. As I submitted the name, I realized that I accidentally mispelled the name, which was supposed to be the name of an alien off the game "The Space Bar". I still can't remember how to spell the correct damn name.

Oh, and I also found out later that dura means "stupid female" in Russian. I sure know how to pick em.

I think Pobz means 'elite God of all' in Russian.

You don't have to check up on that though, just believe me. :p

Loshadka in russian means little female horse. Don't have the smallest clue why I chose this word for my nick.

In the russian i-net community I am known as Muphlon. Also an animal, like a goat but with a hudge nose and massive horns. They call me "Muphlon, honourable proctolgist of our time. Defender of the weak and raped."

Nathan = n
Willis = w
909 = your username must be between 3 and 12 characters long

Hmmmm... this is a tough one... I'd have to say the orgin of my name is... the alphabet?

Anyway, it makes sense for an online name since it's all just letters! :D

Pobz said:
I think Pobz means 'elite God of all' in Russian.

You don't have to check up on that though, just believe me. :p
Hm... All my life I thought I speak russian, but apparently I don't.

The only word that I can associate with Pobz is Pobzden', which means farter(a biological entity whose main purpose in life is farting).

Loshadka said:
Hm... All my life I thought I speak russian, but apparently I don't.

The only word that I can associate with Pobz is Pobzden', which means farter(a biological entity whose main purpose in life is farting).
Hahaha, that's great.

TeflonBiscuit: i don't use much anymore, i was just thinking of putting radmon names together, and there you do.

Adulus: hmmmm, i remember i used to play deus ex, and looked at the name daedalus, thought a lil while, and out came adulus, which is my current screen name.

dandymandy: Oh god this name is so old. My favorite dog in the world was anmed mandy, she was like will rogersm never met a man (or women) she didn't immediatly like, then i added dandy.

There you go.

bliink = an ISP, not my ISP, but there was an ad for it when i was thinking of a name

Latin.

"Fortis" translates as strength, bravery, power,etc.

"Vir" just means man, but can also mean hero.

I just looked it up one day and then stuck em together. I guess some people like it because it seems like the longer I use this nick the more people like to steal it.

simmo said:
"simmo"

My second name is Simmons...take a guess :p ;)
/Sarge's voice
"Simmons, Get over here!"
:LOL:

My name was rather easy to come up with. I looked down, since I needed a name, and noticed a lovely case sticker on the front of my case. It pictured a Pegasus and said "Asus". ;)

Back