PCGameplay reviews Half-Life 2

Xrenity

Reaction score
The dutch site Halflife-2.nl tells the dutch/belgian magazine PCGameplay has a review of HL2 in their october issue!

It's in stores here around the fifth of october.
Their site (www.pcgameplay.com) says under Besprekingen (reviews) ; Half-Life 2 (full review; Played the whole game!)

This info is very reliable, the PC Gameplay has a good reputation around here.

Can't wait to read it!

Great news, let's expect a gold announcement soon :)

It's very cool that they say they've finished the game, lucky bastards :LOL:

I have an abonnee on that magazine. It totally pwns :D

Can someone please get a translation of that news post?

Cool, sounds nice, if the first rc makes it id say we would be playing it aroung about that time.

Now this I would like to see... anyone subscribe to it, and can you get it earlier than the fifth?

The dvd will contain not more than 50 screenshots.

I think it's something like this(Excuse me i'm danish :p)

The site pcgameplay is now showing their october issue on their site, on the cover is Half-Life 2. 'Full review, finished the game'

All sums up to a release in oktober, or they could've played the RC

And then something about the dvd PCGameplay TV containing 50 (new?) screenshots

coming out the 5th october.

I'm very curious how the Dutch magazine PCZONE Benelux will review the game, they were very sceptic, saying 'the game needs to prove itself first before we can all be positive about it'.. let's see what they say now :)

Chris_D said:
Can someone please get a translation of that news post?
As I'm the writer, I'll try to :)

The site of the Dutch/Belgian PCGameplay says what's in their next issue... and HL2 is on cover!
Also, under the 'reviews' it says Half Life 2, with 'Full review; Played through!' behind it.
Everything looks like an october release, and the PCgameplay will play it even before.
But maybe they get to play 'the' RC, but even this can't bother us

If you get the edition with DVD, you'll also get 50 (new?) screenshots and a movie/trailer

It's hitting the shelves October 5th

Babelfish translates it like this...
On the site of the Dutch/Belgian PCGameplay is now find what all in October number will be present... And on the cover Half-Life stand 2!
Also at the discussions Half-Life stand 2, with between brackets Full review; played entirely!
Everything indicate on release in October, and PCgameplay him therefore already are able play.
Also this way it of course are possible that the PC. Gameplay only RC played of the game, but even this cannot the pret press.

Moreover the PCGameplay DVD contain 50 (new?) screenshots and a small film/trailer.

Did a conversion via bablefish not perfect but here goes:

On the site of the Dutch/Belgian PCGameplay is now find what all in October number will be present... And on the cover Half-Life stand 2!
Also at the discussions Half-Life stand 2, with between brackets Full review; played entirely!
Everything indicate on release in October, and PCgameplay him therefore already are able play.
Also this way it of course are possible that the PC. Gameplay only RC played of the game, but even this cannot the pret press.

Moreover the PCGameplay DVD contain 50 (new?) screenshots and a small film/trailer.

This editie of PCGameplay lies 5 October in the shops!

beat me to it!

my transaltion with help from babel fish :/

On Dutch/Belgian PCGameplay site you can now find what is in the october issue and on the cover is half-Life 2! Also on the cover is brackets is 'Full review; played the whole game!' Everything indicates a release in October with PCgameplay already be able to play. Gameplay only played the RC of the game ( or something :/ ). Furthermore the PCGameplay DVD contains 50 (new?) screenshots and a small film/trailer. This edition of PCGameplay will be in the shops October 5th.

Guys, guys, I just translated it... lol :p
And yes, I am Dutch, I'm the poster of the dutch site even.

As I'm the writer, I'll try to

The site of the Dutch/Belgian PCGameplay says what's in their next issue... and HL2 is on cover!
Also, under the 'reviews' it says Half Life 2, with 'Full review; Played through!' behind it.
Everything looks like an october release, and the PCgameplay will play it even before.
But maybe they get to play 'the' RC, but even this can't bother us

If you get the edition with DVD, you'll also get 50 (new?) screenshots and a movie/trailer

It's hitting the shelves October 5th

Translation by a human:

"On the site of the Dutch / Belgian PCGameplay we can now see the contents of the october edition of the magazine... And on the cover it reads Half Life 2! In the Reviews (Besprekingen) section it reads Half Life 2 and after that, in brackets: Full Review - fully played through. Everything points at a release in october and PCGameplay would have had access to the game and play it.

However, it could also be that PCGameplay only played a RC of the game, but that shouldn't spoil the fun.

On top of that this PCGameplay edition contains 50 (new?) screenshots and a new movie/trailer.

This edition of PCGameplay is available in stores on the fifth of october!"

Great news, and I always read PCGP because it's a very well written and edited magazine.

Op de site van het Nederlands/Belgische PCGameplay is nu te vinden wat er allemaal in het oktober nummer zal zitten... En op de cover staat Half-Life 2!
Ook bij de Besprekingen staat Half-Life 2, met tussen haakjes 'Full review; volledig gespeeld!'
Alles duid op een release in oktober, en PCgameplay zal hem dus al kunnen spelen.
Ook zo het natuurlijk kunnen dat de PC Gameplay enkel een RC speelde van de game, maar zelfs dit kan de pret niet drukken.

Bovendien bevat de PCGameplay DVD 50 (nieuwe?) screenshots en een filmpje/trailer.

Deze editie van PCGameplay ligt 5 oktober in de winkels!

here's my translation:

On the site of the dutch/belgian PCGameplay you can see what will be in the october issue.. And on the cover there's Half-Life 2!
Also at the reviews half-life2 is listed, with in brackets 'full review; fully played!'
Everything points to a release in october, and pcgameplay will be able to play the game.
Also it could be that pcgameplay only played the RC, but even that can't stop the fun.

Beyond that the pcgameplay dvd contains 50 (new?) screenshots and a film/trailer.

This edition of pcgameplay is in store 5th october !

crap, you guys beat me to it. ;)

Wat een berg nederlanders/belgen hier zeg! Waar 2 kleine landjes groot in kunnnen zijn. :D

Xrenity said:
Chris, it's not German, It's Belgian :D
German, Belgian, Dutch - it's all the same...

I know it's not the same at all - I'm just teasing. I know that they pretty much all hate each other. The Belgians hate the other two the most, if I'm not wrong? But then the Belgians also hate each other.

el Chi said:
German, Belgian, Dutch - it's all the same...

I know it's not the same at all - I'm just teasing. I know that they pretty much all hate each other. The Belgians hate the other two the most, if I'm not wrong? But then the Belgians also hate each other.
Well, the Dutch kind of dislike the german, but the belgian and dutch can get along with each other :)

Sorry for any insults caused then :p

This is great news, awsome news.

The hype is coming again.

Altough there are also jokes from the dutch towards belgian people, but I think that's also true the other way around -- just for the record

"I can speak every language in the world except Greek."

"But they're speaking Belgian."

"It's Greek to me."

raoulduke said:
Translation by a human:

"On the site of the Dutch / Belgian PCGameplay we can now see the contents of the october edition of the magazine... And on the cover it reads Half Life 2! In the Reviews (Besprekingen) section it reads Half Life 2 and after that, in brackets: Full Review - fully played through. Everything points at a release in october and PCGameplay would have had access to the game and play it.

However, it could also be that PCGameplay only played a RC of the game, but that shouldn't spoil the fun.

On top of that this PCGameplay edition contains 50 (new?) screenshots and a new movie/trailer.

This edition of PCGameplay is available in stores on the fifth of october!"

Great news, and I always read PCGP because it's a very well written and edited magazine.

FOR SHITS SAKE READ THE THREAD GRRRRRRR

Back