Pictures of Hot Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
better?

sarah_chalke031.jpg

Being a pedophile is nothing one can help.

One is perfectly normal if he or she does not act out on any desires that would be illegal. In other words, able to know right from wrong etc.
Such a person does not belong in jail, nor are they doing anything wrong.
Translation:

CAN I HAS LITTLE GIRLS NWO PLZ
But srsly, yeah Canada rocks because I can go out with 16 year olds. Not that I have, but my cohort is populated with dullard airheads, so...

there is something about carmin electra that just doesnt appeal to me at all

Audrey Tautou absolutely makes me melt. I get Bambi eyes and hear nothing but wedding bells.

Indeed, she pulls off that carefree innocence very well. I'd be head over heels if I ever met a female like that.

In fact at my local dollar store( dollar stores rule), there is this woman that works there who reminds me of her, but she has blonde hair. She has a European accent, and her English isn't great, which I find absolutely adorible.

However, she's way out of my league, she looks like she's 21.

Only way I would put her in my "hot girls" category would be if she looked like Amelie normally. She just looks weird to me when shes not.

xin_1205031811296252955239.jpg

Can we get some pics of you, toastah?

p.s. plis

p.p.s. naked

She needs waaay to much make up to be hot.

Jewel Staite is much hotter in my opinion... even in normal pictures.

700px-Jewel_Staite,_2005_convention.jpg

Hehe I meant Morena. Brain crossed the first name and surname :p

Good job toaster, you ruined the thread.

Idunno, ive never seen any picture of her without gobs of eyeliner and blush or whatever.

Also, she looks kinda anorexic sometimes, and has a creepy ass smile.
06worldcon171.jpg

Morena500.jpg

Only way I would put her in my "hot girls" category would be if she looked like Amelie normally. She just looks weird to me when shes not.

She just looks weird with that hair style IMO.

Yeah, i guess. Looking at other pictures she seems less weird looking.

HOW DID I RUIN THE THREAD

I DIDN'T EVEN POST MY PICTURE, I JUST LINKED TO IT

you're breaking my heart</3

we demand a picture of you non photoshop filtered! And eating bacon! And smearing penut butter on your face! And - okay I'm done.

Idunno, ive never seen any picture of her without gobs of eyeliner and blush or whatever.
-snip-

First one there is a very odd angle. I don't see anything wrong with the second one.

Why do you look so sad in the photo?

Peanut butter, eh?

You got a pet dog or something? Surely no human would want to eat that stuff.

First one there is a very odd angle. I don't see anything wrong with the second one.

If that microphone wasnt in the way you'd be able to see every tooth in her mouth, plus every bit of her gums. I find it kinda freaky when someone smiles so much that their entire mouth comes out their face.

i think peanut butter is a pretty cool guy. eh goes in sandwiches and doesn't afraid of anything.

i think vortigaunt is a pretty cool guy. eh helps the rebels and doesn't afraid of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back