Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

DOUBLE PICTURE, ME AND GEMMA

2670_1112903947641_1378197265_314564_3874051_n.jpg

PROTIP: I am 15
She is 15

I saw this in my "friends updates" section on facebook (apparently we added each other at some point?) and I was all like "wtf you dont live in Ireland! i think?"

Stay away from my woman!

It's hard to imagine a .net encounter that wouldn't be super akward.

I went to the beach with Pesh. He also came over to my house to which we played L4D.

:/

yeah i hate meeting new people let alone joking around on the net. thats how kids get snatched these days. i'd rather just keep the real friends i have anyway

If I ever met someone from hl2.net in real life, I'd immediately punch them in the face, throw my arm around them, and buy em a beer. Tension completely dissipated with minimal face mutilation.

lolwtfedit

I went to the beach with Pesh. He also came over to my house to which we played L4D.

:/

Well obviously you guys had a fairly strong homosexual connection to build a relationship around.

I tried to meet ZT, but he's being a jerk about it. We were supposed to get sushi together. :(

But, that's the best time for Shammy to pick you up. :naughty:

You always ask at the worst times!

Like, I'll just be sitting in my boxers at 10:30 PM, and you'll be like "ZT, I'M IN TOWN AND I AM GOING TO PICK YOU UP NOW"

Well, I should pick you up and we could go visit Lex and me friend at Baldwin Wallace. How do you feel about that?

Also, you and your brother have the same facial expressions. I love it. Hahaha. :D

Oh **** yes you little tease. Come visit. Come visit. Come visit. Also, baww Gemma you cutie :D

Alex, on the other hand...

I dont have to worry about meeting any of you filthy HL2.netters because no one in there right mind would ever come to New Jersey

:(

Goddam it's on Willeh.

Tis a good backyard eh Nibs? Had a look at the pic (didn't check ya name till later) and noticed the trees and the water...thought "that's gotta be aussy" :p

Me and Rhys could travel to the States and go upward from the east coast.

Goddam it's on Willeh.

Tis a good backyard eh Nibs? Had a look at the pic (didn't check ya name till later) and noticed the trees and the water...thought "that's gotta be aussy" :p

Quiet you, I'm trying to confuse the Americans.

awww lucid, i JUST shaved off the soul patch. I'm growing it again and that's FINAL!

Also, nice hat

Heh, been growing this puppy out for a few months now.
Everyone hates it though, f*ck em. :D

Boston ftw.

Easily, my facial hair grows pretty slowly.

Boston ftw. My favorite place I've ever wanted to live but haven't.

I tried to meet Stig one time I was in Canada but he was like NO LOL.

I tried to meet Stig one time I was in Canada but he was like NO LOL.

I'm supposed to go sometime in the near future, but I cannot find anyone to take the trip with me. Me one friend who has also talked to Dave was supposed to come with, but he's got a bunch of shitty things going on in his life at the moment.

Maybe if I bring this trip up to him, he'll want to because he needs to get out of here.

Hm...

Shammie's a sexy bitch.

Willie has not had sleep and is quite down. Willie has a haircut but his hair is too thick to notice. Willie also has soft bunny fur-like hair on his chin. Willie is a character in a third person shooter.

000_0006.jpg

As long as your magnificent facial hair can be used as a storage compartment for the baggage. Also a stylish necktie.

Too bad none of you ******s live anywhere near me.

Except Letters, he lives in Kansas City, I believe.

I'm supposed to go sometime in the near future, but I cannot find anyone to take the trip with me.

I'd go. Viper and I are trying to find a way for us to hang out. I'm thinking we all go to Toronto and **** around there. It seems like a good meeting place.

Back