Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

hay guise

smugme.jpg

For some reason I always pictured warped in some kind of basement or garage.

Worst attempt at an April Fool's joke ever, be glad I just closed this and didn't infraction you for your lack of effort.

smugme.jpg

WHY DOES THIS NOT MAKE SENSE

For some reason I always pictured warped in some kind of basement or garage.

believe it or not, that white wall on my side is a garage door in my basement. my father used random objects to create my computer room

Yeah, I thought it looked rather basementy but then there was a garage door and I was like wtf.

What doesn't make sense about it?
emot-psyduck.gif

It's my attempt at the expression of this SA smiley:
emot-smug.gif

I meant the ****able face doesn't make sense with the athouritative smackdown I edited in from another thread.

I'm full of love. Sometimes it's tough love.

Also I didn't even notice that that was my post from another thread you added there, it makes sense now :p

I'd love to get high as long as there aren't any police to chase me.

Let's go to Pinole! They only ever have three cops on duty and my ex knows them all.

What in the hell is a Pinole? It sounds like some kind of delicious Italian sandwich.

It's a city in between Hercules and San Pablo, and there are indeed italians there.

^ Yea, those jerks in the background totally ruined an otherwise photo full of awesomness!

Nightshade looks like the bloke that everyone hates when he's on the piss...

Ennui's eyes make my heart swoon! :LOL:

I find it pretty amusing, I'm considering switching from aero entirely like I did from illogical.

lol you're so delightfully kinda nerdish looking while retaining that adorable Don Quixote vibe.

How big is that windmill? It looks freakishly huge.

Yeah, I've had my cock compared to a windmill before.

How big is that windmill? It looks freakishly huge.

One windmill blade is about 25-30ft. Each windmill ways 120 tons.

edit: to kind of give you an idea

IMG_2310.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

(I'm dual one-handed clapping into the hollowness of the windmill blade. The echo was awesome)

IMG_2233.jpg

I've been told I look like someone straight out of Boy Meets World.

IMG_2317.jpg

bmw.jpg

Back