Post a Humorous Personal Fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNightshade

Reaction score
Post a funny fact about yourself. It can be embarassing, silly, bizarre, whatever- so long as it's true. Observe:

When I say I'd go gay for David Bowie, I'm not joking. Given the opportunity, I would throw myself at his feet like a schoolgirl bitch.

Now it's your turn! :D

I have a cow eyeball in my closet. Dissected.

I live in a closet. Not siacker's.

Does it have to be just one?

When I was young, I had a really really large obession with Vaccum Cleaners. And when I was three, I became really terrified of death when I learned about the Hindenberg accident.

I was a very philosophical child, yo.

I was really depressed the first three years of highschool. Worst years of my life man...

I was really depressed the first three years of highschool. Worst years of my life man...

I was really depressed at the end of middle school, and yet now I'm a chipper little happy panda in high school. Crazay, I know..

I took a "How will you die test" and one of the results came as auto-fellatio.

I was like "wtf. I'm lonely, but not even I would do that :|."

I think I just won this thread.

I haven't had any alcohol today.

I know.. It's surprising.

It's easier than it sounds. You just scoot to the end of your bed and flip yourself over with the wall and VOILA! your cock is in your face!

You could break your neck doing that. I wouldn't want to be found dead with my cock in my mouth :\. Not a great way to go.

I sometimes try to dance when I'm either driving or in my room listening to music. I know I'm not very good, but I try it anyway.

I hate ANY green vegatables.. corn - love it, Carrots - there ok, Peas - SICK, Brocollli - SICK.. You people disgust me. I'm going to bed.

I'm orange haired, but I have a single black hair on my leg. I just noticed it this morning.

The song stuck in my head right now is "Every sperm is sacred" in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.

I have webbed feet....but no, I dont look like a duck.

Despite my rugged good-looks, awesome fighting ability, lack of fear, and commanding personal demeanor, I am a prissy girly boy and I could spend all day picking flowers, playing dress up and having tea parties with stuffed animals as DeusEx performs self-destructive auto-fellatio in my garden.

I suffer from a serious neurological illness.

I have attempted auto-fellatio.
According to Answers.com:

"Most men do not have the combination of penis length and spine flexibility required to perform this act."
It also says that less than 1% of the population is physically capable of doing it.
The sad part is that probably more than 1% of the population are sad enough to try.

Uhh... congratulations???? :|

I obsess with the way I look and compare my looks to almost everyone.

I still have a hard time talking to girls : /

I enjoy bea...utiful women...yea...

Seriously though, I like posting on HL2.net and would eat SPAM at the drop of a hat.

I'm a sucker for a girl who can talk with me. I'll **** over a lot of girls but then bam- a girl who I wouldn't dare do it do. I don't know why. I usually ending up losing them too and then its back to ****ing around with random ones until I find that again.

I cheated on girl I knew over the phone with a girl I knew over the net.

/win

Like, text sex?

Cause that's really really dumb.

Don't judge him! Don't judge! No judging allowed! :eek:

edit: (oh yeah, personal fact? I was the 'girl' that sinkoman cheated with over the net. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back