Post a Humorous Personal Fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go dogging on the weekend.

I suffer from stress induced IBS

(one of those is true!)

I'm a trained lifeguard.

Oh wait, that isn't humarous.

When I was young I had a natural gold streak running through my head. Now, when exposed to sunlight, I don't tan, but instead just turn ginger.

I cut my hand on my gerber multitool... again...

I lived in Minnessota from the summer of 2001 to the summer of 2004. That's the longest that I've ever lived in one state.

I know what urine and a chalkboard tastes like.

I know what tree bark tastes like. I also once found a type of bread taht tastes exactly like treebark :x

I used to take anger management, Until i flipped at the guy and told him that the only thing ****ing me off right then was him.

I have a huge amount of self control when it comes to rage.

But an incredibly low amount for emotions like love.

I frequently get mistaken for a pirate.

i'm completely straight (except for hetairia of course) but i would have sex with johnny depp out of respect

I've jerked off on public transportation before. With people onboard.

I once shat myself while I was skating home from a friend's house. I had to wipe with some grass, then keep going in the most awkward position imaginable.

I'm terrified of any bipedal robot that's human-sized or larger. Actual terrified.

-Angry Lawyer

Like that one in robocop, where they're demonstrating it and it kills everyone... hehe

I MuRDeR BaRNs WItH LiMBUrGeR CHeEsE

EDIT: Bad halflife2.net, DO NOT take away my wild eyed capitalization without my permission!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back