nsxownzme

Reaction score
hi

Attachments

• image0075 copy.jpg
    image0075 copy.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 658
I got the same case, but silver.
I was gonna order that HL2 badge sticker too, but im goign for a window decal.

I got the same loom, but black.
i got the same fans on the back, they are blue dont know what yours are.

we got the same taste.

whats the stuff on the molex wires? electrical tape or something? it looks good.

im gonna grab the same rheobus too (but silver)

what card cooler is that, and what card?
and whats that think above the vantec rheobus?
edit: its this thing rite?
http://www.vantecusa.com/nxp101.html?pid=11

ok enough questions
2 tips:
dremel out the back grill holes and the front 4 for the 80mms to improve airflow a bit
and the grill on the volcano impedes airflow a bit, but it doesnt matter unless your OCing and it looks cool

Just a few things I bought from wal-mart in the automotive department. They have all kinds of wires and wire accessories.

It's a 9800 PRO with the latest Zalman heatsink with the optional 80mm fan. I took the stock grill off and put a thermaltake grill in it's place.. I actually got the grill in the mail today. :D

ill post some pics as soon as i get a replacement flash card for the camera, i stepped on the old one :(

i think around $2[you get a lot too]. basically, you twist it on, quite easy. :) not sure what its called though

i'll have pics up in a bit, probably when the sun goes down so it looks all nice and purdy

nice jakup, i have the same lights on my monitor too. btw, i saw what you posted at nvnews, you're cool :D

Originally posted by SidewinderX143
Hudson: Me and you, dell users togeter, shall rise!...........................

To the bottom of performance!

rotf@ bottom of performance

Originally posted by Dr. Freeman
hey jakup, in that second pic, is that a water cooling system installed in ur comp?

i can answer that... no its not...

if it was he wouldnt have a fan over the cpu... those are circular IDE cables to make things nice and tidy they are also UV Reactive to look all PRETTY!

TheRook

ooo i like this thread! those cases look purtty...

i would post mine but uh... its a 3 year old dell. :p

EDIT: hey nsxownzme, can you tell me what that case is called? i might look into buying it.:bounce:

its called the x-dreamer, i think its an excellent case. fan on top, two on back, one on window, two in front.

Heres my desk and shit

Attachments

• image0098 copy.jpg
    image0098 copy.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 481
Originally posted by nsxownzme
MAY I ASK YOU HOW YOU LIKE THE RUMBLE RUMBLE OF YOUR VANTEC RHEOBUS? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'd take pics of mine, but I seemed to have misplaced my Camera > USB connector.

And inside (both are small pictures, didn't want to go over 102kb...

Attachments

• p9070016small.jpg
    p9070016small.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 445
Originally posted by TheRook
i can answer that... no its not...

if it was he wouldnt have a fan over the cpu... those are circular IDE cables to make things nice and tidy they are also UV Reactive to look all PRETTY!

TheRook

is that setup worth it? or does it complicate things and stuff?
and price wise.. expensive? i think it would be.. but i don't claim to know these things :p

The Sunbeam rheobus is great, but if you want the temperature readers and other things, you could get one of those Matrix (I think that's what they're called) LCDs.

I have the same case as nsxownzme and KaoS87, 'cept mine is silver.

ok i went to get the vantec rheobus but they only had it in 3.5 at the local shop.

Im gonna get the sunbeam one i think, a silver HL2 window decal (7.5inch) and a blue bubble light for same price as the vantec one.

Now i gotta fill up my second 3.5 drive, i dunno what to put in it.
maybe ill save up for a LCD.

oh and i found out that the front cover on the x-dreamer you can slide things under the plastic, im gonna cut out an HL logo or something as a case badge alternative, and stick it under there.

and NSX why is your sub on your desk?
shouldnt it be on the floor?

yes it is.

rite now im modding the bottom 2 5.4's to contain a small fish tank. Ill let you know how it goes.

I'm currently working on a "white trash" mod, it's gonna be a 166 mhz, 96 mb ram, 4 gig harddrive, and the case will be made out of cardboard, it'll be awesome!@

Heres my Rigggg

AMD 2000+ Tbred A @ 2gigs
MSI KT4-VL mobo
40gig Maxtor HD
200gig WD SE HD
9800 pro(soon)
768 DDR 2700
Sony DVD-RW
Pioneer DVD-ROM
Logitech Z-560 THX surround sound
NEC Multisync FE991sb 19in CTR
Watercooled with a chevette heater core, DD Maze 4 waterblock, maxi-jet 1200 pump, and 1/2in ID tubing all around.

ironman2.jpg

ironman1.jpg

Thanks to Maxvla @ overclockers.com for the hosting:cheers: :afro:My Case

^is that the raidmax 668 case? if so, how do you like it?

Back