Post your best Sprays

i know its odd, but at least its self-made (cut out and edited from the "original movie shirt" :D)

spraylogo.jpg

Since the other idea was apperantly allready taken, i made a new spray

spray2.jpg

transparent and all :p

test_hardware0006.jpg

test_hardware0008.jpg

:smoking:

a big thank you to pixartist for making this spray!

i love it :D

black sabbath - N.I.B.

well heres my two cent. the first one i think looks good, but the second one is just SICK (warning do NOT look at it if you have just eaten!)

first spray

MOD EDIT: DO NOT POST THAT, EVER.

kevinb456 said:
well heres my two cent. the first one i think looks good, but the second one is just SICK (warning do NOT look at it if you have just eaten!)

first spray

No #2 prolly get you in bother if the mods see it.

kevinb456 said:

first spray

I wanna see it, but I don't.......if that makes sense?

Does it have to do with sex?

lmfao man i got banned for that. seriously mods you need to tone it down a bit, its becoming a nazi regime in here (im guessing even this post is gonna get edited and maybe even my new account deleted?) well i did warn you...

anywho wont happen again.

if you wanna ban this new account then well huh, your loss.

some guy in the "how to make a spray" thread made a spray of a counter-terrorist and if you just glance at it it really does look like one.

i that would make a really good tactic, spray it behind a crate or something, hide, and when you hear the gunshots just lay waste ;)

Thadius Dean said:
some guy in the "how to make a spray" thread made a spray of a counter-terrorist and if you just glance at it it really does look like one.

i that would make a really good tactic, spray it behind a crate or something, hide, and when you hear the gunshots just lay waste ;)

Yup but I think that spray doesn't work anymore due to the 130kb limit (it was a 512x512 spray about 300 kb). Really with the new spray limit, you probly can't a full body T/CT spray anymore :|

Here is mine. i know the text is not original but the pict is :)

Attachments

• cssSpray.jpg
    cssSpray.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,647
can someone please add me to msn or aim and help me make my spray trasparent.
i did what someone told me to do but it STILL dosent work.

i dont care if he warned me. it shouldnt even be on this site. its in the rules, whether there is a warning or not.

I wish someone would post the headcrab one, or the terrorist one =/

I have a really cool one, but A. For some reason my spray won't work in any servers (not even my own) and B. My screenshot key doesn't work, and when I try it it says "unknown command: screenshot" in the console :(

Zento said:
I have a really cool one, but A. For some reason my spray won't work in any servers (not even my own) and B. My screenshot key doesn't work, and when I try it it says "unknown command: screenshot" in the console :(

Make sure the converted file size is less then 130kb, and try the jpeg command (the qulity is not as good though).

Heres one I just made. Ash is my hero :bounce: .

Attachments

• boomstick.jpg
    boomstick.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,619
Yay made a new one but smaller file size :cheese:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,510
moooooo not doom3 :p

how about putting a big zombie thing in the dark hallways of dust - thatll give those rushing t's a shock! :D

Grand Architect said:
Make sure the converted file size is less then 130kb, and try the jpeg command (the qulity is not as good though).

jpeg_quality 100 :)

Hey, could you guys start posting zip files with the sprays in them? I'd really like to use that headcrab one.

hhaha tubgir l hahahah that shit is so nasty but i've seen it enough to be desensatized

Behold the LLAMA

Made this .. i actually took the picture of the llama on the side of a mountain (no joke)

Attachments

• llama.jpg
    llama.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 1,509
Tacman said:
Made this .. i actually took the picture of the llama on the side of a mountain (no joke)

Were you actually in Peru? I'm proud of you son, I take pride in my countrie's llama! :cheers:

Back