Post your best Sprays

Well its just the Dodge Viper logo except with Viper wirten on it, and a few tastfull red fills ;)

lol

lmao, no not peru! good ol america
That was taken at around 13,000 feet on Long's Peak in rocky mountain national park.

american llamas > Peru

I think I'll have to disable spray logos once those retarded Terrorist/CT Skin logos start circulating..they're bad enough in 1.6..imagine the high quality of it all...

lol I tried using em but they are 350 kb large :)

Someone should make the HL1/2 health station thing!

Tacman said:
Made this .. i actually took the picture of the llama on the side of a mountain (no joke)

HAHahahahHAHa. Holy shit that's a good one.

terror.gif

http://www.wtfhost.com/userfiles/mace/terror.rar

hey, these are my three. ive got another which is pretty good, but cant be arsed to go get a screen of it right now.

i made the fist from scratch, and used a reference/old PS file to make the policevan stencil.

tell me what you think :D

Attachments

• policevan_spray.jpg
    policevan_spray.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,341
  • fag_spray.jpg
    fag_spray.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,265
  • fist_spray.jpg
    fist_spray.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,287
Here are the 3 ones I made so far.
They are just practice sprays. The beetle one was to understand how well the transparencies would work, and the 2 others were for dimension and weigh tests.

Turns out, you can make really high quality spreays if you spend more then 5 minutes.

Attachments

• beetle_turtle.jpg
    beetle_turtle.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,185
  • dogtag2.jpg
    dogtag2.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,202
  • mental.jpg
    mental.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,159
UnmarkedOne said:
My custom spray :) Took a few hours to get it precise enough and just transparent enough to look like real bullet holes, and also look good on any surface.

all of your sprays absolutely rock... ...care to share the files?

Cool, glad to hear you guys like the sprays. Attached is a Zip containing the four files you need to use these sprays yourself.

Extract the files into Steam/SteamApps/<yourname>/counter-strike source beta/cstrike/materials/VGUI/logos

The attached jpegs are just shots of the sprays, you don't need to download them. Enjoy, and thanks for the compliments :D

-UnmarkedOne

Attachments

• unmarkedsprays.zip
    18.9 KB · Views: 483
  • headcrab.jpg
    headcrab.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,132
  • hl2logo.jpg
    hl2logo.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 938
Ah,Here we go,thanks man!Later on ill get it posted up with an in game shot.

Attachments

• dog own copy.jpg
    dog own copy.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 963
morgue, what font is that you used for the bottom bit. it looks like the one from GTA, please tell me what it is :)

random.hero said:
hey, these are my three. ive got another which is pretty good, but cant be arsed to go get a screen of it right now.

i made the fist from scratch, and used a reference/old PS file to make the policevan stencil.

tell me what you think :D

I <3 the fist one. Upload!

Someone make one where its an actual screenshot of a window or something with a CT / T looking out.

well the forum wouldn't let me attach my screen cause it is too large so heres the link. My spray made from the one tutorial and added my name...originals to come.

http://teamkos.com/index.php?page=gallery&sec=view&img=39

Oh if you are like me wonder why I could never get nice screenshots...? LOL turn ur video settings up. also
jpeg_quality 100
is what i used for my screenshots...

EDIT: need to add bevel emboss to the "NutZy" as well just noticed that

Omfg, my cat is a didactor ?!

Attachments

• de_dust0011.jpg
    de_dust0011.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,187
Damnit how are you all being able to walk around and spray on the test level???

hehe, thanks kush. ive attached the rar file, alond with 2 others that just make me laugh :rolleyes:

thanks for the font morgue :cheers:

Can some1 turn this wack ass spray I made in paint in photoshop, and better it of course. Then give it to me? Pleeeeeeease. The idea was to make it look like a sraypainted stencil.

Attachments

• termspray.JPG
    termspray.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,148
hehe, thanks kush. it looks so sick as a proper stencil, using spraypaint and on a cool background
drool.gif

ive attached the rar file, which also has 2 other ones that just make me laugh :p and thanks a lot for the font morgue :thumbs:

*edit* crap, i dont know why i posted twice

Where have you attached these so-called "files"?

EDIT: There you go...

My current spray image is blood splatter....looks good from a distance, but once you get close, it gets pixelated and you can tell its fake. I'll include a screenshot next time I run CS:S.

Okay Terminator, since you said please, here are your files. Note that when you spray something like this in-game, it must be on a darker surface such as slightly dark walls or the walls in the temple-ish place, not the bright sand or you will get a white outline around the whole thing. Enjoy!

Craig thanks for the great tutorial, i've gone fikin nuts and made about 50 sprays in 2 days. Heres a couple.

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,097
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 958
Straight up Representin....

Attachments

• 2004_09_10.jpg
    2004_09_10.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 999
Yow, What Programme do u use to get the sprays in cs:s???
I use wally for my 1.6 sprays, will that work?

Back