Post your best Sprays

DuB said:
Not really that funny - and I've pimped them a lot - but never the less... here ya go. :rolling:

I'm using the Noob Circle one, I love it :D

It's actually a good trap too!

In Chateau for instance, I was terrorist and hid in the corner of a room with a door in the other corner, next to that door I sprayed the tag to "indicate" that the Noobs were in the room there.. People actually fell for it, or rather the fact that I had sprayed a tag and then hid in that room or something. I got 5 CT's. :D

Hehe - glad you all like them. There's a link in my sig.
You might have sigs tunred off so get them HERE

I think the oposition can see your sprays... might be wrong though.

Image373.jpg

DuB said:
Hehe - glad you all like them. There's a link in my sig.
You might have sigs tunred off so get them HERE

I think the oposition can see your sprays... might be wrong though.

everyone can see your sprays (tested this the first day)
however they have to get your decal as a tmp.vtm file first.
so it might take a lil bit till everyone can see your spray because you upload it to the server and the server uploads it to everyone else.

if for instance you join a game, and no one has your spray/has seen it, and you spray the ground instantaneously, everyone else will just see you run up and spray the ground with nothing coming out.
but as soon as someone recieves it (notice in console when it says "recieving 2109fhsas.vtm" or whatever, then they will see it ingame.

I have no idea how Valve compresses a 256x256 (+/- 256kb) tga into a vtm, and that vtm is about 12-20kb.. pretty damn cool if you ask me.

these sparys are high quality.

awsome. is there any animation sprays ? CSS does support animation sprays does it ?

:hmph: Here

Attachments

• andeh luvz.jpg
    andeh luvz.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 810
  • we.JPG
    we.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 732
Neutrino said:
Tutorial on hl2 world's front page.

It's 4 .tga's put into one .vtf file.
thanks for that, I never visit hl2world, I will go take a look now.

Here are mine. :angel:

I tried to make them either completely ordinary or a bit weird sometimes :)

They are all crops of photographs of mine...

amelie.jpg

ani2.jpg

ani.jpg

ani3.jpg

dog.jpg

fauc.jpg

those are some pretty cool crops of photos man.
random for sprays.. but cool nontheless (then again thats what you wanted)

Here it is - download it from HERE

Attachments

• crouchTerr.gif
    crouchTerr.gif
    24.2 KB · Views: 950
Can someone do me a favour? I dont have Photoshop or PSP (used the trials, liked it but dont use it THAT often, cant afford it anyway) So can someone resize and make the white corners of the attached file transparent? Its 140 x 140 so er change it to what?

Ooo! Or the second file, but i read that rectangles dont turn out so well, so maybe not. Id be grateful for either to be honest, dont have a CS:S spray at all, cept the target.

Attachments

• Slipknot_spray.PNG
    Slipknot_spray.PNG
    10.1 KB · Views: 655
  • MC.PNG
    MC.PNG
    57.7 KB · Views: 703
Here's the first one... just put these two files into your Counter-Strike Source/cstrike/materials/vgui/logos folder...

I'll do the second one later too if no one else does... I have an exam I should study for right now, though. :p

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 732
Thats great! Thanks a lot! And thumbs up for the POTC quote, Johnny Depp! :LOL:

ppffff my vtf files never load onto css when i *think* i got everything right... i gotta look more into it, cuz i had a huge library of them on beta loll

Mine. Should be read as Che-boo-ra-shka.

Attachments

• cheburan.JPG
    cheburan.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 709
  • cs_office0000.JPG
    cs_office0000.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 626
Menace said:
heres mine and my friends sprays.
cuervo-dust.jpg

dude, i was playing with you on some server the other day with your clan. sup.

@ is your clan or something?

nice sprays yall......... i'll have one once i buy HL2 retail

what happens if you spray your spray on a window/glass and then shoot it out (you know, how it fragments and all... will the spray fragment?)

its all about animated ones now :naughty:

if u spray it on things like glass, you hear the spray sound, but nothing physically happens.

Not entirely true. It depends what side of the window you spray it on - So on office comming from the CT side, you can spray on the windows. When you shoot the window, the spray logo just dissapears.

Back