Post your best Sprays

mine :thumbs:

Attachments

• HKARMY!!!!.JPG
    HKARMY!!!!.JPG
    4.9 KB · Views: 1,048
i have a very original picture i would like to get made into a spray.
if someone can msg me at [email protected] and make it for me, id be very apriciative. i dont hate photoshop and i suck ass with it anyways.. if its easy to do plz add me and il send u the pic.

if someone would just start attaching their sprays so that we could download them and use them as our own (in .zip/.rar/.tar formats :p ) the world would be a better place to live. Especially the spray with the fag.

Here are my first two...

Attachments

• xing.gif
    xing.gif
    5.2 KB · Views: 913
  • bathroom.gif
    bathroom.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 989
Here are some more

Here a few i made

Attachments

• ds1.jpg
    ds1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 891
  • ds2.jpg
    ds2.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 866
  • gf.jpg
    gf.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 853
  • if.jpg
    if.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 826
  • warn.jpg
    warn.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 872
when you import it says it has to be a power of 2 (2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256) but i think it resizes to 128 so thats what i make mine.

Bigcheese said:
when you import it says it has to be a power of 2 (2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256) but i think it resizes to 128 so thats what i make mine.

so the max size is 128x128?

My sprays where made at 256x256, i am pretty sure they get resized ingame down to 128x128, but this mean better quality (i think ). As for file sizes, the texture that you create and put into the CS logos dir is aloud to be a maximum of 130kb, my 256x256 sprays with alpha channels come out at about 85kb.

ya i tested it with my controversial VUg is "gay" pict :p

when i make it 128 in photo shop then import it you cant read it. but if i make it 256 then import it. it looks alot better but they end up the same size.

Here be mine, ye skurvy dogs!
Very simple.

Attachments

• CSS logo.JPG
    CSS logo.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 898
ALright.. I use paint shop pro 8 and i have searched everywhere for an explanation on how to make my sprays transparent and i havent found one that will work with what i have.. I always end up getting lost in the directions because i use something different.. Can anyone help me?

Ninja said:
ALright.. I use paint shop pro 8 and i have searched everywhere for an explanation on how to make my sprays transparent and i havent found one that will work with what i have.. I always end up getting lost in the directions because i use something different.. Can anyone help me?

Find out if PSP can use the same files used in the PS tutorial. If so i'd guess its the same approach.

I have tried to do tutorials for photoshop but they always ask to do something that i cant figure out how to do in paint shop pro... its making me angry hehe..

Ninja said:
I have tried to do tutorials for photoshop but they always ask to do something that i cant figure out how to do in paint shop pro... its making me angry hehe..
what are you trying to do?

essentially all you need to do is create a 32bit 256x256 tga.
save it, then import it from ingame.

if you are trying to do transparencies, you need to create an alpha channel called "Alpha 1" then paint everything you want visible white, and everything you want invisible to be black (shades of grey will give different levels of transparency)

however how one goes about creating an alpha channel in Paint shop pro is beyond me.

stick to something simple in that case, a mere 32 bit 256x256 .tga.

i have several sprays that i have made but i think the transparent sprays looks awesome.. i guess ill stick to my reg sprays for now

I tried to get one, but it wouldn't load it as a spray into cs:s. :(

Moe to be specific.

First attempt

samspray.jpg

I don't know how universal the term "tea-bagging" is but it seemed apropo

here are some pics of mine

Attachments

• spray1.jpg
    spray1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 948
  • spray3.jpg
    spray3.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 852
  • spray2.jpg
    spray2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 683
Not really that funny - and I've pimped them a lot - but never the less... here ya go. :rolling:

Attachments

• cashpiv.jpg
    cashpiv.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 800
  • hellopic.jpg
    hellopic.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 796
  • noobcircle2.jpg
    noobcircle2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 792
  • secretwindow3.jpg
    secretwindow3.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 877
  • secretwindow.jpg
    secretwindow.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 826
DuB said:
Not really that funny - and I've pimped them a lot - but never the less... here ya go. :rolling:

Those are awsome man...... you should let people get those

DuB said:

Very nice, I like the 'noob circle' :)

Where can I download them?

Here is my latest. It seems to gather quite some attention.

Attachments

• angelina.jpg
    angelina.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 797
Back