Post your desktop and themes!

dont think that you all cannot hide the HL2 beta of you wallpapers

Suicide42 said:
man, crazyharij your dasktop is "recyclebin#2". mines about 1/3 that size... i just liter it with crap then organise it again every week or so.

same with me.

:hmph: You guys... stop lying, that is not Half Life 2 and Doom III. DAMN! Can someone remove my post from page one... it wouldn't let me edit it.

Cylleruion2012 said:
Why do you have MS briefcase and stuff dude? ever tried cleaning worthless stuff of your desktop?
Family computer, my dad doesn't want me to remove stuff, that and it looks cool.

ukfilmer said:
anyone else see ailevations scribbled out half life 2 shortcut? :) caught. lol
Yes, I did. I posted it its on the first page.

Suicide42 said:
WTF how did u clean up your desktop that quick?? you must have spent an hour doing that or something :LOL:

Yeah I'm all exhausted and sweaty now...

TVR_Fan said:
Post your desktop themes also, I do not know if someone started this up ok is mine then buds.

p507708.jpg

What do you use to get the transparent taskbar? That looks really cool.

Mr Crushenator_500 asked me to post his desktop so here it is!

Attachments

• desktop1.jpg
    desktop1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 328
And heres my desktop!

I dont see my desktop so often... I use IRC as a background :)

Also, i had a virus that deleted 8000 of my anime wallpapers so i couldnt change the background to the background i used in my avatar... which is rather sweet :)

Anyways, injoy!

Majestic XII said:
Mr Crushenator_500 asked me to post his desktop so here it is!
hell, i would've posted it if i knew you were gonna make it THAT small :p.
anyway, yeah, i know, i need a good cleanup. i stole that wallpaper off shuzer btw. and the thing on the bottom is called statbar.

Ok I decided to make it run better with this and make my desktop more cleaner.

p508671.jpg

crushenator 500 said:
hell, i would've posted it if i knew you were gonna make it THAT small :p.
anyway, yeah, i know, i need a good cleanup. i stole that wallpaper off shuzer btw. and the thing on the bottom is called statbar.

My photoshop must suck... others are making their pics under 100kb... and i have to make them wweeeeee small for it :/ oh well...

:dozey: Please someone remove my very first post in this thread, I don;t want to get into trouble by FALSE ACCUSATIONS!

ailevation said:
:dozey: Please someone remove my very first post in this thread, I don;t want to get into trouble by FALSE ACCUSATIONS!
what ARE they then ?? you must've scribbled them out for a reason.

EDIT: lmfao, nice winamp skin, cybersheep :p

ailevation said:

The only false accusations here would be you not having any HL2 beta/Doom III alpha shortcuts :p

Don't worry m8, I didn't even bother blurring stuff like that out, check the screenshot of my old desktop. No one will ban you.

its johnny the homicidal maniac :D

its a pretty awesome comic, you should go grab it or steal it off teh bittorrent or something :p

IO chose him for the wall because I didn't want too many colors and too much happening in the background, as that can hurt the brain after a while, but I didn't want nothing. hence, that :p

Majestic XII said:
And heres my desktop!

I dont see my desktop so often... I use IRC as a background :)

Also, i had a virus that deleted 8000 of my anime wallpapers so i couldnt change the background to the background i used in my avatar... which is rather sweet :)

Anyways, injoy!
How many wallpapers did you have to begin with? :p

Heres mine.. I didn't really cross it out good.. you can see it.
I do feel bad that I downloaded this.. sigh

Pendragon said:
His is almost all black, which cuts down on filesize since the algorithm can say 'ok, all these pixels from [x,y] to [x2,y2] are black.'
damnations

crushenator 500 said:
how do you manage to attach your desktop full size, and still be in the attachment limit ???
I turned the JPEG quality down to 45 :)

TVR_Fan said:
Ok I decided to make it run better with this and make my desktop more cleaner.

p508671.jpg
Why has nobody said any thing about my better and cleaner desktop theme.

my desktop is teh cleanest. quicklaunch is even arranged by category and level o f meliking it. cept the things at the very end, which are most used.

TVR_Fan said:
Why has nobody said any thing about my better and cleaner desktop theme.

Oh man, that desktop you got there is super clean.

My desktop stays clean. :D

Here are two wallpapers I made for one of my favorite bands, Thrice. I guess they're kind of a series; I'll probably make more eventually. I'm very happy with out they turned out. I used the first one for a while and recently switched to the second. They've lasted me much longer than the other wallpapers I use usually do. ;)

Back