Post your desktop and themes!

Here's mine... after stealing what Suicide42 posted! :p
It fits the theme of my screensaver now!

Most of the crap is in my 'My Documents' folder...

Quality = super low (saved as .JPG level 4 in Photoshop >__< )...

Desktop
This was taken a long time ago but it hasn't changed except I have those Icons in the top left corner now along with my start bar up top taking up space only on the left half of the screen.

Haha, thanks Crazy. I can't stand it when my desktop doesn't match with my icons, etc. >__<

It has to be neat and orderly, too! Goddamn... I just realized that I sound like my mom O__o.

Asus, are you on a dual-monitor setup? The res. on your desktop is crazy... oh wait, nevermind, it says dual-monitor in your sig *D'OH*!

Just a bit... and is that background perhaps titled... oh... "Schlong of the Lake"?

Letters said:
Just a bit... and is that background perhaps titled... oh... "Schlong of the Lake"?

Haha no :p I took that picture on sunday.

And thats no lake. It's teh ocean!!!1

Asus said:
Desktop
This was taken a long time ago but it hasn't changed except I have those Icons in the top left corner now along with my start bar up top taking up space only on the left half of the screen.

What the?

Are you on two screens or something?

My desktop... not much to background though. :)

I hope this isn't going to be considered beta kind of stuff.

I'm not even sure if its from the beta.

I just thought it was awsome.

Here is mine, its really clean because I just removed a lot of icons a week or 2 ago, the desktop is simple but really sweet.

I hate having clutter on my desk top and i hate the xp theme hehe so everything is set to classic :)

How the hell can you live with such black wallpapers? Don't you go blind or something once you start up a browser?

lol, letters you took my wallpaper!!! im glad ive influenced soemone to change their desktop :]

and harij, that new desktop owns, but personnally i hate minamilist desktops. when i said tidy it up, i didnt mean delete EVERYthing!!! :LOL:

cb.. how do you live with so little icons?? i have to have at LEAST a folder for games, music, demos, videos etc. on the desktop...

Ok here is my one the conversion of bmp to jpg didnt go too well so its a bit blurred but you get the idea.

Im experimenting with icons so dont worry the banana and the safe will soon disappear :sleep:

meh, mine is simple and clean

(sorry i had to re-size, file was too big

ComradeBadger said:
Mento Theme with Knoppix KDE icons, and an EVIL wallpaper

here.

Wow! where did you get that theme and icons?

/me wants

EDIT: note to self: poke starmonkey.

Suicide42 said:
cb.. how do you live with so little icons?? i have to have at LEAST a folder for games, music, demos, videos etc. on the desktop...
Suicide, I barely look at my desktop, I use QuickLaunch for everything, all the stuff I use 'H P' links to a folder full of downloads pics etc, and mod data is my ickle project's folder :)

Oh, and Maxi, I can send them over MSN :)

My desktop image changes quite a lot, but the layout is always the same.

Amplifier = amazing progressive rock band from the UK if you were curious.

Okay guys, help me out here. Watching all your shinny desktops with cool layouts and icons, shaped like circles (mac design I guess), I wanted one for my own desktop. So what programs are you guys using, for icon and layout? I remember trying one of these programs and it seems like my computer worked slower, but I have 1024 of ram. Any links, suggestions?

Yeah, anybody knows layout, that will work/look good with my desktop well? (I have a lot of browns).

Iconpackager - changes icon sets
WindowBlinds - changes windows shell (theme)
styleXP - changes theme, logon, etc.. but has memory leaks -- DO NOT GET STYLEXP!

Back