Post Your Desktop

deskyzc0.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw ^_^

And now mine:

desktoppd2.jpg

[edit] Christmas List.txt is actually my list of what to get for other people. And no you don't get to know what the images are. Especially the last two.

Hey krynn, what's up with those tabs and where can I get that feature?

WHY ARE THERE 2 "Post your desktop" THREADS GOING?! I thought I was becoming senile when I saw the other one, but couldnt find my post.

Gorgeous. That's the type of of terrain I want to live near.

I have this currently as terrain that greets me whenever I go outside. Variations like it. I want to live in the 3d world dammit, not on a damn plane!

27443062fde6f9e1692b3beac8.jpg

Heh, if you move to Poland or Slovakia (dont remember where it was taken) you can :thumbs:

Or up north to Canada or back to Alaska... or so many other places in the world. :thumbs:

I'm fairly sure you haven't changed your desktop image in about fifteen years :p

What? That one is brand new! I just changed it like 4 days ago. The one before that I had for an eternity :p

Social Bacon, you just made my night. I've been trying to find Blastwave again for the longest time but I couldn't remember what it was called.

I went four months trying to remember what it was called after I first saw it. It's now my favourite webcomic.
So Merry Christmas! My gift to you :D

HL2.net: Making your Christmas wishes come true, one desktop background at a time.

Back