Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

Hymn To The Immortal Wind is a good album. That better be a high-quality cd rip back-up from your own physical copy.

Unozero, is that a piece of the photo from Mars where many people thought they'd seen an alien?

New pic for my background

rock.jpg

Yeah... permanent trial.

Also... AVG and Avast!?

Permanent for 10 more days.

I have AVG and AVAST because I am looking for a good AV, and I want my pc to be a super fortress!

I don't actually look at my desktop much, I always have programs open blocking most of it. I have the icons around the border so I can click them without minimizing whatever's on my primary monitor, usually firefox.

desktop2o.jpg

I'm too cool to post my wallpaper. Default theme backgrounds, whoo.

Desk-2.jpg

I've been had it since beta. Just upgraded to RC1. Found a nice way to do it without reformat, such a simple thing too.

I've been had it since beta. Just upgraded to RC1. Found a nice way to do it without reformat, such a simple thing too.

The idea was to force people to try out the new install process (it differs from the beta).

Install process? Who cares? I want the OS. And they let Vista users use the upgrade method so **** that anyways.

Holy shit look what I found. An actual, real life, good anime-ish wallpaper. Congratulations world, you've finally proven me wrong after all these years.

des.jpg

9062bs.jpg

Only difference between then (yesterday or 2 days ago, can't remembeR) and now is that i have more icons

That looks like Natalie Portman's face. :eek:

I wish my monitors could use the same resolution. I always have to just have two of the same wallpapers.

Deathmaster, do you change your background every day?

I actually didn't even post my last background, Win7 stock which was nice.
Though I'm getting tons of material from animepaper.net so I've got incentive to change every so often.

Unrelated, I sent you an invite on Xfire.

deathmaster is a newb for both using a shittly low res dbz wallpaper, and for still using the beta version of windows 7 when the RC1 is already out.

Heres what windows randomly chose to be today's wallpaper.

dt.jpg

Wow ! i really like that wallpaper ! Can you give me the link please ?

Hi guise, check out these old pics i found from my previous linux system. Am i cool now?

200810072000351680x1050.png

1243113298945.png

20080817terminator.png

Actually they are not mine, but i thought they were cool

DEATHMASTER, could you give me a link or the name of the sidebar gadget that shows temperatures?

*gasp* Krynn, you know that's a 16:9 wallpaper don't you!? WHY ARE YOU USING IT ON YOUR 16:10 DISPLAY YOU STUPID DOG

Back