Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

What does it mean to "jailbreak" a phone?

desk614.png

Vertical taskbar woo

wall102110.jpg

Wallpaper that's going to cause a stir woo

A stir? Vegeta having asian girl for wallpaper? Well I'd never!

Untitled-42.jpg

Edit:Thanks No Limit.

****ing hate advisor, pops up at the worst moments.

What I would like is an automatic system to resize the images and link to the original.

I think there is a plugin that allows the image to be clicked to go fullsize, it just hasn't been installed yet. Which would be a good solution.

Yeah, it's called not using ****in imageshack.
Imageshack does not resize images.

It has nothing to do with the host.

If you were to right click ka's image (or anyone's image) and open the URL in a new tab or window, you'd see the full size.

What I would like is an automatic system to resize the images and link to the original.
This would be perfect.

It sucks that I didn't grab some of Krynn's wallpapers before the site revamp shrunk them all. There's no telling what I might have to do to get him to repost them. Ask? :shudder:

FOR GOD'S SAKE DOES ANYONE READ MY POSTS

THE FORUM DID NOT CHANGE THE SIZE OF ANY IMAGE

THAT'S JUST RIDICULOUS IT WOULD REQUIRE EVERY IMAGE TO BE REHOSTED IN SMALLER FORM ON THE FORUM

IT'S JUST A SIMPLE CSS MAX WIDTH APPLIED TO THE IMG TAG

IF YOU WANT THE ORIGINAL SIZE JUST GO TO THE IMAGE URL

FOR GOD'S SAKE DOES ANYONE READ MY POSTS
LOL

I didn't read clearly because my eyes are out of focus.

click ka's image (or anyone's image) and open the URL in a new tab or window, you'd see the full size.

I thought you meant only for the ones that people embedded the link in the image for.

(or anyone's image)

My parenthesis are always important!

Oh shit. :LOL: That's probably the third time I read it, and I only saw the stuff in the parenthesis after you pointed it out just now.

I'm going to go ahead and be the first to say that the American flag clock is really bad looking. Partly because its poorly designed, and mostly because its a flag so wtf is it doing in a clock?

I'm keeping my desktop classy for awhile. This painting is so god damn awesome.

20925813.jpg

I'm still trying out different clocks, haven't quite found one that I like. Would love a digital, 24-hour one.

Hey Krynn bro, I noticed you use the small button style for your task bar, might I recommend moving the bar to a vertical orientation on the left or right side. Gives you more precious vertical resolution, and takes up less space instead of all that wasted area of the bar that you'll never fill.

It took me a few days to get used to but it's so nice. It's easier to move my mouse to the side rather than down.

I can't put it on the left side, because sometimes I have a second monitor on, and its to the left. On the right side I'd have to move all those Rainmeter widgets and thats a pain in the ass since every element on it needs to be moved separately. Also, I need more horizontal space anyways, since I usually am working, and watching some tv show or something in a window on the side. The video player is already really small because of how much space I need for Maya/Photoshop/Unity/Whatever else I'm using. This is how my screen usually looks, so I'm fine having less vertical space.

67789431.jpg

I'm keeping my desktop classy for awhile. This painting is so god damn awesome.

Here's my atempt to make my desktop classy:

paintingdesktopj.jpg

I just love 19th century seascape paintings.

Trying out the vertical task bar now. Pretty neat.

I wish I could make it thinner, though. So only the FF, Hydra and Steam logos appeared under the start button.

wallpaperx.jpg

Trying out the vertical task bar now. Pretty neat.

I wish I could make it thinner, though. So only the FF, Hydra and Steam logos appeared under the start button.

wallpaperx.jpg
LMao. Turn off taskbar labels.

hidelabels.jpg

EDIT: OK, so that doesn't actually make it thinner, even if you turn off the clock. Why'z it so fat? That's retarded looking.

So I like that background, and I would like it as mine.

Where doth I get it, sire? :D

Just google "aivazovsky ship on stormy seas", select large images, and you should find it.

Guess I'll try out the vertical bar as well.

90994233.jpg

Can't decide if I like large icons with it or not. I don't have too many, and making them small doesn't actually shrink the taskbar as virus pointed out. Guess I'll leave them large, for practicality's sake.

So, even the cool kids have a vertical taskbar now? How exciting!
You know you also want 7 taskbar tweaker so you can cycle through your program instances by spamming left mouse.
deskk.png

My bar is always on top, which makes the most sense to me since that's where all the bars on windows/applications are.
Krynn's right side taskbar is quite intuitive as well for the design of Window's windows.

I always keep the bar at the bottom. I've used it that way since my first PC, and to be honest I don't see any benefit to put it elsewhere. All those aplications that you have on the taskbar can just as easily be accessed from the start menu. Oh noes 1 extra click away!11

Back