Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

What the ****... It was working when I posted it.

ImageVenue is ****ing black magic.

Imagevenue probably has a rotating direct link for the purposes of making sure the users get shown popups for LIVE ****ING JASMIN DOT COM.

Decided to keep my desktop clean and boring. Yea, I use labels on my taskbar. On 7.
wallpaperbt.jpg

much obliged my dear friend

also i'd run a different tool set if i wasn't running on a 4 yr old beast

Trying out Rainmeter. Seems cool but, more importantly, looks fancy.
61238087.jpg

Fit almost perfectly in a double. Center would be too boring with all that empty space. And I murder you for my namesake.

Fit almost perfectly in a double. Center would be too boring with all that empty space. And I murder you for my namesake.

Just think - if you had the taskbar at the bottom like a sane person, you wouldn't see the tiling at the bottom. But alas, you are insane.

Just think - if you had the taskbar at the bottom like a sane person, you wouldn't see the tiling at the bottom. But alas, you are insane.
Why do you tea partiers always insist on that boring traditionalist value. Besides, I'm a moderate so I switch between top and bottom every few months.

A little motivation to get me working on my portfolio more. The new sidebar thing came in handy, I would have missed this article if the RSS feed wasn't there.

89493460.jpg

"Hmm, let's see... Rhode Island Loan Schedule for Schilling's 38 Studios Detailed... Curt Schilling's 38 Studios can receive a large portion of-- oh hey what's this? 'Come play my lord.' Don't mind if I do!"

Hey Krynn just what is that side-bar task thing? Looks nifty and shit.

Its a program called Rainmeter. I never really figured out how to make it look nice.

Your choice of icons baffles me. What do you use Gimp for so often?

Gimp is for people who cant afford Photoshop.

I'll stick with my 5.0 Limited Edition.

Your choice of icons baffles me. What do you use Gimp for so often?

Sprites. Though, I barely use it these days. I don't pay much attention to what goes on in my laptop ever since I spilled milk all over it.

im not spending in excess of 100 dollars to edit sprites bro

Is that supposed to be a parody of Fight Club? Mario seems to be posing exactly like Brad Pitt from one scene.

3waeysbhdgb.jpg

Jailbreak for iPhone 4 iOS4.1 finally came this weekend. Spent this morning customizing...

SPR74.png

Yes. Those clouds are actually moving. There are also rain, sun, snow, and sleet animations. Too bad the theme still has a background with low resolution.

...And yes. I probably should have bought an Android.

Back