Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

I don't feel the need, I just don't have any better solution.

I wanted to have these little shelves on my desktop I could sort of expand and collapse and stuff, but never ended up managing to get anything quite like that which worked right for me.

It's just an out of control beast. You start with 1... and then the next week you have five... and you're thinking to yourself, "It's no big deal... I'll clean it up later."

A year later, it's a monster and you don't know how to clean it up. I mean, I usually just dump everything into a text, a movie, a shortcut folder or whatever... and never touch the shit again.

I make a folder on my desktop called Desktop and throw all my random shit in there.

deskov.jpg

I make a folder on my desktop called Desktop and throw all my random shit in there.

20100822174846clipboard.jpg

Tadaa! My desktop limbo folder only has 2 items in it though... I moved everything else off to storage.

Been spending today organizing my backup hard drive as well as all the shit on my computer.

So much shit to organize... over 700gigs.

New wallpaper finally.

I'm not very happy with it though.

desktop082310.jpg

New wallpaper finally.

I'm not very happy with it though.

Is it because her nose is too big for your tastes? I mean... it is quite the honker by typical standards.

ALSO WHY IS SHE MESSING WITH COMPUTER HARDWARE IN A STATIC GENERATING SWEATER WITHOUT WEARING A STATIC DISCHARGING WRIST STRAP!? ARGH ARGH ARGH!

'cause she has the discharging mat beneath the hardware?

Also lol @ young girls even knowing how to put together a computer.

Well, sure.

If you're stupid.

It's an anime chick with sticker kittens on her computer. She probably has a crush on a feminine looking boy and she plants on gift wrapping that thing in shiny foil followed by an exterior wrapper of sorts.

Okay I'm making no sense... I should go to bed.

*berating comment about anime*

*waits for angry PM from vegeta*

Had this on my laptop for a long time now. I feel less indulged to change my laptop wallpapers.

2hzis68.jpg

Saw that one on 4scrape.

Her breasts look terrible and I'm not into Vocaloid.

I like her oldschool music player thing though, not even sure what that is but I know I've seen them before.

Congratulations your computer is now the ultimate troll, burning your eyes every time you look at it. Honestly how can you stand pure white as a desktop? :x

I always love this orangutan desktop background. Every time I have this guy on my desktop, my computer monitor seems even larger than normal for some reason. Not sure why exactly.

orangutanl.jpg

Congratulations your computer is now the ultimate troll, burning your eyes every time you look at it. Honestly how can you stand pure white as a desktop? :x

it works, sometimes I have a very dark background or some hot chick. it won't last long and someday I'll get bored with it but don't knock it till you try it

ALSO WHY IS SHE MESSING WITH COMPUTER HARDWARE IN A STATIC GENERATING SWEATER WITHOUT WEARING A STATIC DISCHARGING WRIST STRAP!? ARGH ARGH ARGH!

Anti static wrist straps are for pussies. Will have a new desk to post sometime this week pending delivery of new monitor (HURRY THE **** UP DELL).

Free cookie to anyone who can provide something Asobi ni Iku yo!, Ookami-san or Angel Beats related at 1920x1080.

Lol Koola, I was looking at your desk and was like "ok some computer info on a plain black background, I don't see what- *scrolls right* OH MY HELLO"

I have the same background changing colour.
Also where should I host it so it's big and not a link?

SONOFABITCH!! I ended up on livejasmin.com at work thanks to trying to get the correct direct link from imagevenue. FML.

If I get fired it's on you, newbie.

Back