Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

2e66h01.jpg

Not my desk. My desk is infinitely cooler and covered in coffee mugs. This is my brothers setup anyway. Relevant to the thread because the monitor is big enough.

http://www***risu.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/DSC09887.JPG

Not my desk. My desk is infinitely cooler and covered in coffee mugs. This is my brothers setup anyway. Relevant to the thread because the monitor is big enough.

-Huge-ass picture stretching the forums-

I have the same keyboard.

Sombrero Galaxy - 1920x1080

XVTUG.jpg

I have the original (11472x6429) if anyone wants to make a different sized wallpaper, let me know. Think I got it from APOD if you want to find it there.

I lol'd at the statuette on Kyo/Kyo'sBrother's table.

I want the original just because that's a beautiful picture.

http://images.google.com/images?q=s...&btnG=Search&hl=en&safe=off&um=1&sa=2&start=0

I guess it was wikimedia where I got it, top left. -edit- When you get to the wiki page right click > save as on the "Full Resolution" link.

And ergonomic keyboards own your face, at least decent ones do. Takes a week or two to get used to them, tho. Can't type on a regular keyboard for squat now. But whatever, enjoy your carpal tunnel in 10 years.

Desktop image is a photograph from the kitchen window taken a few years ago.

Took me a while to see what that outline was.

so glad windows 7 added the wallpaper "changer" where you can select what wallpaper you like and have them displayed in any order.

i'm sure the capability was there before but it's just mindless now

I might have posted this one before, but I have Windows shuffling my desktops, and this one came up. Its awesome so I will post it again.

31796645.jpg

Strippers **** yeah.

What is this 'stubborn' thing?

Also lol Unity, in before Raz.

Strippers **** yeah.

What is this 'stubborn' thing?

Also lol Unity, in before Raz.

Oh, that was a pic I posted here. Its a sweet reaction image so I saved it.

you should read more of my posts so I don't have to explain this shit to you.

stubborn-boy.jpg

Raz uses unity or something?

Man, I had an awesome Beatles theme with a cartoony Abbey Road, and song clips as my sounds.

Then my widescreen monitor had to arrive and ruin it all.

It's a small world afterrr all~

here's the original, which I saved a long time ago
2qdc11v.jpg

^ ^ I've seen that posted on other boards too. It gets around. It's pretty awesome

This is my current wallpaper that I'm using on my iMac.
picture2hn.png

The numbered .gifs are a little something I'm working on for veg.

Damn, I need a new wallpaper but I find it really hard to find something I like. All the wallpaper sites I've visited have stuff that is either generic babes, uninspired CGI or random abstract stuff that pretends to be artsy.

Any sites you'd recommend guys?

Damn, I need a new wallpaper but I find it really hard to find something I like. All the wallpaper sites I've visited have stuff that is either generic babes, uninspired CGI or random abstract stuff that pretends to be artsy.

I can upload my wallpaper folder when i get home.

i think this was recommended in this very thread but this site is my favorite so far...much more abstract than interfacelift and some of the other more popular ones.

Back