Post your pics (Gentlemen only)

Should the Dark Elf finally post his picture :p

• Total voters
My photo was taken when I was very drunk, by the girl who´s scarf I was wearing.

The flash hurts my eyes ;(

ShanBoi said:
i wana know why people always try to look hardcore lol. Never smile, most of the time look away

sadly, alot of people dont feel like smiling (including me lately)

burnzie said:
sadly, alot of people dont feel like smiling (including me lately)
I for one don't smile much anyways...thats what a bad past has given me I guess.

Tr0n said:
I for one don't smile much anyways...thats what a bad past has given me I guess.

You should smile though...Don't let your past determine your future. Its in the past, it can't change anything now. :)

ComradeBadger said:
My photo was taken when I was very drunk, by the girl who´s scarf I was wearing.

/me pats badgy

Its ok! No pics from me :E

i voted no.. i mean, after the whole empress jen thing, i'm not sure the boards could handle another shock to the system like that.

I haven't slept for the past 20 something odd hours...I don't think I could handle seeing Dark Elfs s3xy pics...

How about munro, and all the other mods that haven't posted pics here,
And FLS you really do look like a gangster, dammit how can I be the only one to see it.
BTW one of my friends has a site where he posts picturs, in a lot of them you see my classmates, I'm not in a loy of them but if anyone is intersted to see, click here http://dejelm.beigetower.org/index.php?option=com_rsgallery&Itemid=32
BTW I'dd like to see also the pic od Stern and has qck posted his :naughty:

I wonder if Dark Elf will actually go by the poll results.

Razor said:
I wonder if Dark Elf will actually go by the poll results.
He won't.

Even though he said that he looks like me. Freakah.

Back