Post your pics (Gentlemen only)

Should the Dark Elf finally post his picture :p

• Total voters
Reaction score
"Look at me, I love attention!"

No...I just thought it would be nice to do this again, and see if - after getting so fired up over the picture of a girl - any of you would be interested in posting a picture of yourself.

I'l start it off....

I wear those gloves for riding my bike. Notice the , oh so patriotic, flag behind me :p

Edit: Thought I'd change the pic, since nobody wants to be serious :p
Edit2: Thought I might as well put the real one back again.

im too fat for that, but i lost 12 pounds in the past month so maybe soon enough ill post something useful

Farrow i dunno.. u probably don't have the "draw power" that Jenny over in that other thread has.. :LOL:
good luck tho :)

Dr. Freeman said:
Farrow i dunno.. u probably don't have the "draw power" that Jenny over in that other thread has.. :LOL:
good luck tho :)

Thats why I've hidden my face. ;(

"God save the queen..."

My digital camera is broke so sorry ladies... :p

w00t! fun!

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 447
Tinneth said:
w00t! fun!

You mock me....I challenge you to a duel!

Of course, since I'm using half a glove, we only get one pistol. I'l let you use it first of course, but I would like a practice shot.

Nobody ever posts pictures of themselves :( Except badger, but then hes always drunk :p...Oh, and "I'm nearly 19, honest" man

I already posted it last night, but sure.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 422
Farrowlesparrow said:
You mock me....I challenge you to a duel!

Of course, since I'm using half a glove, we only get one pistol. I'l let you use it first of course, but I would like a practice shot.

Nobody ever posts pictures of themselves :( Except badger, but then hes always drunk :p...Oh, and "I'm nearly 19, honest" man

*pulls out gun Revolver Ocelot style*..

..*drops gun on the floor*....damn

You bunch of pansies, post some real pictures of yourselves....!! :smoking:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 469
Someone said:
Nice clock you have!

(Yes...there is an L in that word) :)

Thanks...Its broken though, and now I have it simply for decoration :) I will open it up and fix it someday, when I can be bothered.

It was a bad picture, just before going to work so i hadn't brushed my hair yet :eek:.

Attachments

• me2.JPG
    me2.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 371
Ohhhh look at the big suit wearing Razor, big fancy pants. Why don't you go work or something, you and all your crazy ambition.

Ritz said:
Badger wins the thread so far.

I do apologise if this is a beauty pagent Ritz, i wasn't aware of that fact. ;(

Well, here I am. I like to dance.

Attachments

• china.jpg
    china.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 346
Ah...Well, since I can now hide behind the htoers to post real pictures...I'l post one of me :D My eyes aren't normally red, that was just poor camera work on my part.

This picture was, obviously, taken around the same time as the last. I have a couple, I was using for an art project thing. I also made a few into wallpapers on my comp...in so vain :.P You will have to excuse my expression as well :)

Oh and badger, don't patronise me :(

Farrowlesparrow said:
Ah...Well, since I can now hide behind the htoers to post real pictures...I'l post one of me :D My eyes aren't normally red, that was just poor camera work on my part.

This picture was, obviously, taken around the same time as the last. I have a couple, I was using for an art project thing. I also made a few into wallpapers on my comp...in so vain :.P You will have to excuse my expression as well :)

You know, I'd swear I've seen you on crimewatch ;)

Farrowlesparrow said:

I could swear I ve seen u somewhere before,

:D

eh, I CAN'T remember now.

/me going to upload a pic for me :eek:

Just look at his eyes... and his gloves!!!11 He's going to murder someone yet again! Probably little yellow ballformed fellows... ;(

The Dark Elf said:
You know, I'd swear I've seen you on crimewatch ;)

Yes...My friend came up with - what in fairness sounded very funny when he said it, "hobo gloves". They even have holes in now, because of riding my bike so much. I need some proper ones, that aren't cotton...though cotton feels so nice ;)

:)

Omg Recoil, your my twin at the moment, had my hair cut just like that recently,, but heres one of me about 2 months ago . (the earliest image i got)

Attachments

• clarky003_7327363.jpg
    clarky003_7327363.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 344
aslong as the cadillac looks like the Ghostbuster's one, i have no complaint :).

Well, here I am - with my lovely locks

Attachments

• me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 381
Ritz said:
Bump for more sexy mods.

hahaha...

Aha...ha...oooooh.

We got pretty boy badger, and thats it.

I guess I had high hopes, thinking this thread would catch on :(

Back