Post your pics (Gentlemen only)

Should the Dark Elf finally post his picture :p

• Total voters
Heh...Perhaps, but I always took that phrase to mean something else ;) :naughty: Something which many a folk would enjoy I should imagine...

Farrowlesparrow said:
Heh...Perhaps, but I always took that phrase to mean something else ;) :naughty: Something which many a folk would enjoy I should imagine...

I touched some feminin side if thats what your on about...

¿When the river runs red take the dirt track?

I hate that phrase, tis a phrase of ming :x

ComradeBadger said:

is that as bad as i think that is? im guessing so :p

... actually no, no tounge :|

ComradeBadger said:

I haven't heard that one before...please do go into graphic detail as to what it means. I'm sure its innocent enough :p

It´s todo with periods mate.

And I got what you meant about ´finishing last´ :naughty:

Dunno, I doubt it has much todo with your niceness :p

ComradeBadger said:
It´s todo with periods mate.

And I got what you meant about ´finishing last´ :naughty:

Dunno, I doubt it has much todo with your niceness :p

I know what it meant...I guess i should have known it wouldn't work on you.

I'm nice and...oh, yeah back on topic of course ;) Haha, love the song :LOL:

Burnzie, why do you associate yourself with a strange man who hangs about in the toilet of a diner all day, trying to get with teenagers? :D

Three pages vs. 12. Hah, that is awesome. And the other thread is mostly full of "omg ur cute"s, instead of fake pictures like this one!

Here is my pic. I'm sexah. Not really ;)

My camera is the size of a credit card :O

This is not me ;(
Okay it is me... Damn
It's old as hell though. Well over 5 years at least.

Do I look like a gamer nerd OR WHAT? :E

Edit: Oh and those glasses do not ****ing exist anymore. Ugly as... ugly glasses.

Jack_Karverboy said:
Is teh me again! ;(

EDIt: Erestheux (sp?) you look like my brother
Maybe I am your brother. :O

Crap -_- The only picture that i have of myself is me in my friend's mom's dress, trying to act sexy or something :-/ It was for a horrible horrible spanish project. I was supposed to get married to some guy.. and this was a shot of him thinking about me...

Ikerous said:
Crap -_- The only picture that i have of myself is me in my friend's mom's dress, trying to act sexy or something :-/ It was for a horrible horrible spanish project. I was supposed to get married to some guy.. and this was a shot of him thinking about me...
Well, thats a likely story :O

My head (showing off my pro photoshop skillz) and me being a very excitable young man in my ex girlfriends sisters pj's.... just dont ask, please. :rolleyes:

oldagerocker said:
me being a very excitable young man in my ex girlfriends sisters pj's.... just dont ask, please. :rolleyes:

ASL!!!111

lol kidding

burnzie said:
ASL!!!111

lol kidding

lmfao :bounce:

I wanted to put a more recent one on, but my housemate has it and she wont give it to me today... i might stick it on tomorrow if the thread is still alive :)

I like the rhino...nice touch.

Are you sure your wife, if that is her real name, would like you posting pics of her on the internet?

This will sound odd but she looks...fake. Like, a doll or something. I mean...heh, digging a hole for myself....she seems kind of unblemished and "perfect" looking if you get what I mean. Like, her hair is all tidy and her clothes are prim and proper.

if i'm not mistaken, she already has that one posted on friendster or one of the 6 million other websites just like it that have popped up.

...and her "real" name is "baby", since I hardly ever call her by her given name.

EDIT: I would say I photoshopped it, but I didn't... she's just THAT PERFECT! :cheese:

Thats not a wife, it's a mannequin doll !! RUN!!!1

btw anyone remember that film about the shop window doll taht came alive? That film rocked.

What's really weird is I said in the Jen thread that she looked alot like my mate's new girlfriend... but what's weirder is that Farrow looks alot like my mate :eek:

Seriously, he wears gloves just like those... creepy.

(teh me...)

its teh me
TerminatorIV.png

i has a gun...

Bad^Hat said:
What's really weird is I said in the Jen thread that she looked alot like my mate's new girlfriend... but what's weirder is that Farrow looks alot like my mate :eek:

Seriously, he wears gloves just like those... creepy.

(teh me...)

:| I'm assuming this isn't a different mate.

DreamThrall said:
here's an odd photoshop i did

Did you ever see thumbs?

Back