Post your pics (Gentlemen only)

Should the Dark Elf finally post his picture :p

• Total voters
Ferrowlesparrow you look like a gangster in a Guy Ritchi film.
Comradebadger looks actually pretty cool, if the foto was taken by a professional you would look like a model, you're face is very symetrical.
Pretty much everybody who posted looks better than me, on that note can someone find a site where you can post you're foto and see ho symetrical you're face is, and how 1.6 you're charicaristics are.

this is me

i am stupid looking! :D

Attachments

• DSCF0653.jpg
    DSCF0653.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 302
If seeing you on teh street I'd consider you being nice :D (in a non-gay way of course...) not stupid

edit: it's a GENTLEmen thread, after all :D

I might post my picture here later. Have to find a camera first though.
Then you might get to see the 'sus.

Grey Fox said:
Ferrowlesparrow you look like a gangster in a Guy Ritchi film.
Comradebadger looks actually pretty cool, if the foto was taken by a professional you would look like a model, you're face is very symetrical.

:(

Is that to say I don't....welll I never. A Guy Ritchie gangster. o_O Is that good or bad, I really can't tell.

Those clothes aren't typical...or I should say...I don't have a typical style, that "outfit" is just one of the types of clothing I wear.

Go go dodgy webcam!

One of the teeth is fake, also never do that after a shave, its burning through my skin.

AcousticToad said:
Go go dodgy webcam!

One of the teeth is fake, also never do that after a shave, its burning through my skin.

That makes me think of Red Dwarf :D

Hmm, edit keeps coming up as cannot be displayed.

Here is a second pic, the glasses are on because i never have the lights on in this room and it hurts my eyes heh.

And they look cool.

Didn't you used to have glasses? I'm sure I remember that from somewhere...It was a year ago though.

Edit: Nevermind, it was the picture with the blue glasses.

I dare anyone to post a photo like my first,
And sparrow, you looking like a gangster is positive and it has more to do with you're face and hair then clothes.

(BTW if you look at the before photo you see my parents bought me the wrong clothes.)

Oh...Interesting. Since they are all Cockney gangsters :p

Still, I'm glad it was positive:D

I like the baby girl clothes :p

oh geez, i think i deserve to be shot for doing this...

i'm the guy that needs to shave :p

(for those of you who knew of my european exploits this summer, those pics were while i was in Rotterdam, Wednesday Night Skate :))

edit: notice the thuggin' peace sign i'm throwin up there. it's because i'm hardcore like that and i took more than my share of iced tea. ohhhhh what now?!

Here's a pic of me from the summer in Greece, 2003.

I had a really bad sunburn after playing CS for 5 years, going to a place where the sun actually hits your body, and using a 3 year old sunblock (I could have used butter to achieve a similar tanning). I had to spend 2 days in the shadow drinking beer and just being my hawt self.

At least I don't smoke anymore, even though I looked quite sexy with that cigarette. No wonder my fiancé fell for me.

nietzsche said:
That's right, although those were blue sunglasses. I'm not wearing glasses or contact lenses, for that matter.

Yeah I meant that, when I say glasses I don't always mean the sight correcting kind.

Jackal hit said:
edit: notice the thuggin' peace sign i'm throwin up there. it's because i'm hardcore like that and i took more than my share of iced tea. ohhhhh what now?!

Don't...do...that...in the UK.

It does not mean peace.

First one is me standing on a glacier called Smörstabbreen. It's located in Norway.

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload5/IMG_08852.jpg

Second one is me and one of my buddies on the way to the glacier. And we got sweet ice axes. Yeah baby. I'm on the left.

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload1/P82500662.jpg

Third one is from the same trip. Only it's at the mountain station where we did all our theory and briefing and whatnot.

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload5/P8240058.JPG

By the way... if you ever get the chance to take a tour on a glacier.. don't hesitate. It's incredibly beautiful.

Fourth and last one is taken at a McDonald's in central Stockholm, Sweden. I didn't crash cause of tiredness... By the way that guitar has a huge hole that covers the whole side of it.

http://upl.silentwhisper.net/uplfolders/upload2/sthlm2.jpg

this one is not as popular as the other one! :p

and is my sig to big?

damn...i REALLY need to get a digital camera...this is the only picture of me i could find. it's a picture of me last year at high school posing for some award for being smart. check out the snazzy tie!

Attachments

• 1000054merit2(2).JPG
    1000054merit2(2).JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 280
h00dlum said:
this one is not as popular as the other one! :p

and is my sig to big?
That is suprising, maybe people don't know I posted my pic?

i only have one pic and its taken with a mobile camera...and i think i look like one of those so called "townies"! :(

h00dlum said:
i only have one pic and its taken with a mobile camera...and i think i look like one of those so called "townies"! :(
daddy, what's a townie?

Jackal hit said:
oh geez, i think i deserve to be shot for doing this...

i'm the guy that needs to shave :p

(for those of you who knew of my european exploits this summer, those pics were while i was in Rotterdam, Wednesday Night Skate :))

Dude I'm wearing a FF t shirt right now. \m/ >< \m/

*hugs FLS *

I´m not a prettyboy! I don´t like the associations of that word :p

Oh and qck, I said that becuase in IRC people kicked up a fuss.

And ty for the compliment Grey Fox.. I don´t think I´m model looks by a long way though :p

Farrowlesparrow said:
Haha....I'm guessing pretty boy might mean something else down south.
Heh heh...what're YOU doin' hur pretty BOY? we don't take kindly ta yer kind 'round hur!

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
Heh heh...what're YOU doin' hur pretty BOY? we don't take kindly ta yer kind 'round hur!

Ha....I meant the south of England but whatever :D

My meaning of the word is just an attractive man, who has femanine qualities. Maybe thats what you meant badger :O

oh...heh heh...well...i guess you already know what it means down in this south...

Farrowlesparrow said:
Ha....I meant the south of England but whatever :D

My meaning of the word is just an attractive man, who has femanine qualities. Maybe thats what you meant badger :O
Yeah tis like that down my way.. still a bit insulting kinda ;(

ComradeBadger said:
Yeah tis like that down my way.. still a bit insulting kinda ;(

I meant it in a good way though. You know all that stuff women like to talk about, where they say a man is in touch with his femanine side. (In English. A nice man)

Burnzie, how tall are you anyway?

Farrowlesparrow said:
I meant it in a good way though. You know all that stuff women like to talk about, where they say a man is in touch with his femanine side. (In English. A nice man)

Burnzie, how tall are you anyway?
Pffft you know nice guys finish last ;)

I´m not nice :p

Back