Pre-Load details within next few days

Because the Humans are at war with the Covenant, a holy war that the Covenant started.

Off topic now.

Hmm i wonder what we will find in the Ep2 GFC, I'm just going to look at models.

Right, I got that part, I'm not stupid, but I never figured out WHY they were at war, you see what I'm saying? I don't think it's a war when the only one that's blowin shit up on the other side is Master Chief. :|

I'm not even preloading it. I have it pre ORDERED! HAH! I gots a hard copies. :p

I don't think I'll preload, I'll get it around release, dont get me wrong, I wanna play Episode 2 as much as the next guy, but to be honest, I just dont want it to end :( lol

I will shut my eyes and ears closed about anyting Ep2 releted, until i see the retail box in the local store :sleep:. Or i may consider steam... But certainly no preloading for me.

No spoilerzzz plizzzz!

Right, I got that part, I'm not stupid, but I never figured out WHY they were at war, you see what I'm saying? I don't think it's a war when the only one that's blowin shit up on the other side is Master Chief.

Long story short, there's lots of behind-the-scenes stuff that's only implied in the actual games, but is describe in the novels.

Like genocide.

Damn I wish there was a Half-life novel. The potential is unprecedented.

No. It will end up like the Doom movie. Or any other movie based on a game.
But A Half-Life novel would be really cool.

The main reason Valve said there won't be a movie was because they hadn't found a script they liked. Don't remember where I saw it, but I'm quite sure. They did get several offers, though.

Now if Valve does find a script that they like, then who knows? But Gordon should just have a cameo at most.

Right, I got that part, I'm not stupid, but I never figured out WHY they were at war, you see what I'm saying? I don't think it's a war when the only one that's blowin shit up on the other side is Master Chief. :|

I'm not even preloading it. I have it pre ORDERED! HAH! I gots a hard copies. :p

We play earlier than you though! ;)

Well guys if you preload it you wont have to wait for it to install once you get the box copy. You just have to put in your CD key and play right away.

So, I ask you, why not preload? You don't have to pre-order to pre-load.

I've already cleaned up my HD to make space. Now it's just a matter of time...

We play earlier than you though! ;)

Its being delivered to my doorstep. :dork:

But yeah, you're right... Cause you'll already have it... I'll just have to stay away from here for about a week. That's all.

Hl2.net will probably have an activity deficit. :p

Tis was a religious dealy.

Haha :LOL:, It had to be one of us though didnt it?

If you don't want stuff spoiled, stay off the internet and forums like these :) It's bound to happen where someone slips and talks about something you haven't heard of.

If you don't want stuff spoiled, stay off the internet and forums like these :) It's bound to happen where someone slips and talks about something you haven't heard of.

But it shouldn't happen. People should have consideration for others, and put anything which may spoil it for them in spoiler tags.

Oh well.

Come October 10th we will see Steam Community Chat fall down to 0 people just like when Bioshock was released.

Back