Pro Shephards!

terrorist420

Reaction score
To all you shephard fanz out there lets hear what you gotta say,

I say they'll bring him back, mabye not this expansion but mabye in a few years, Shephard ain't done.

and to all you haters 00====>:eek: jus suck it

NOBODY SHALL TAKE THE MEMORY OF SHEPARD AWAY!!!!!!

PRO ADRIAN SHEPHARD FOR LIFE!

Shephard is spelled with an H after p!! I hope for the return of old corporal as well :)

I think G-mans taking a few liberties keeping both freeman and shephard in statis, maybe his superiors decide to dump shephard, thus G-man releases him and tell him to work it out. Maybe years into the future after gordon is dead from old age, on a futuristic earth far into the future, and its up to shephard to get a real job and raise a family!

shephard owned by gearbox, not valve thus no shephard

Jabberwocky 2D said:
Exactly. Let's stop this silly campaign. At least for this expansion.

Jabberwocky 2D said:

I highly doubt Valve would let someone utilize their IP without retaining the rights to the end content.

UndeadScottsman said:
I highly doubt Valve would let someone utilize their IP without retaining the rights to the end content.

thats what i have been saying all along as well.
its a bit silly to suggest otherwise unless someone over at Valve comes out and confirms something about the character.

anyway, polls here have been done many times only for Shepherd to win every single time so really theres no denying that there are Adrian Shepherd fans out there who would likely purchase an expansion with him as a main character.

Valve have always given the gamers what they want and i haven't given up hope on seeing Adrian again. :)

Shephard makes baby Freeman cry... but he still kicks ass :thumbs:

terrorist420 said:
and to all you haters 00====>:eek: jus suck it

Is that thing supposed to be a penis? I can't say my penis looks like that, with the testes on top of each other.

Message for some Adrian Shephard fan:

Hey man, good to see ya! Whoa! I can’t believe you made it pass those messed anti-Shephards freaks.
I wanna see more pro Shephards sigs and avatars!
Are you uderstand me soldier !?

I juss played Opposing Force.. Shephard aint that great. Gordon pwns him. Big time. So does Barney.

LittleB said:
I juss played Opposing Force.. Shephard aint that great. Gordon pwns him. Big time. So does Barney.

Nice one :afro:

Shepard sucks.

Adrian Shepard will be back! Valve listens to their fans and there has been about hundreds of polls where is asked about the next hero of an expansion or game, and Adrian Shepard has won every single one of them. Besides the anti-Shepard movement is too small. There is more Adrian-fans here. So I say that we will see Adrian again.

I don't see how anyone can really be pro or anti Shepard.

He's exactly like Gordon, he doesn't, talk and has no real character. He observes the plot of Opposing Force in exactly the same way that Gordon observes the plot of HL, i.e. watching, but not actively moving it forward through any kind of personal character development. YOU'RE supposed to be the character.

That's what make the HL games so special. They don't artificially pollute the experience by forcing an artificial character's dialog or actions on you, the player. It doesn't matter WHO you play as, its the experience that counts. Adrian Shepard is a pair of hands that holds guns. Nothing more, nothing less. Indeed, I think you're reffered to by name (Adrian Shepard) maybe twice the entire game! So can anyone really tell me what the love or hate about the Shepard character exactly? What character is there to have an opinion about?

Is it the awesome hand models? The speed at which he walks? Perhaps it's the fact that he fights an arbitrary race of aliens that neither fit into the HL universe, or make much sense on their own?

If Gearbox wishes to work on a mod with Shephard they will. If he does come back it'll be for the 7 hour war. Also because the UN was eliminated he would probably be killed. The G-man says he has been conveyed somwhere where he can cause no possible harm. This is a minor manner of 'disposing' of him and if G-man can get him killed off he will.

Urbanebula said:
If Gearbox wishes to work on a mod with Shephard they will. If he does come back it'll be for the 7 hour war. Also because the UN was eliminated he would probably be killed. The G-man says he has been conveyed somwhere where he can cause no possible harm. This is a minor manner of 'disposing' of him and if G-man can get him killed off he will.

Did you not pay attention to the ending of Op4 at all? The entire reason Shephard was detained was due to the Gman NOT wanting to kill him.

Someone say Pro Shephards??

And if you're going to be Anti-Shephard... at least spell his name right... illiterate haters. :p

Shephard was the man, he rocks barney!

Shephard was able to kick ass without a fancy HEV suit. All he had was a piece of crap armored vest and helmet.

He's just as deserving of a chance to come back as Gordon or Barney.

Besides valve employees are rolling around on the floor in piles of 1000 dollar bills throwing money into the air and laughing. They could easily go up to gearbox and say

"we want to use the name adrian"

gearbox will say

"it'll cost ya"

valve will say

"here's a pen, right down a number, you will get tired of writing in zeros before we can't afford to buy the rights to adrian"

I don't care what u people say about Shephard , I just can't wait for Opposing Force 2 to be announced . It'll be...sooner or later .

DarkStar said:
So can anyone really tell me what the love or hate about the Shepard character exactly? What character is there to have an opinion about?

its the same thing with Gordon Freeman as u, urself admitted yet people love him too.
i agree with Mecha on those reasons... Gordon was in a difficult situation when the whole test chamber thing happened but at least he had a HEV suit.

Adrian was put in a situation which did not even know a thing about until that crash.. at least Gordon knew what was going on partially if not fully but whatever.

Sheperd pwn3d :) Opposing force 2, Instead of Black ops.. It is The combine Synths and the Combine headcrab missile thingys..

Shepherds are evil. Death to the Shepherds! Remember the bible? The baby jesus was born and 3 wise men came bearing gifts. Then the Shepherds came and what did they bring? Nothing! Just the foul stench of their evil occupation! Adrian Shepherd is a direct descendent of these terrible men. Why did the G-Man detain him? It's because now the Black Mesa incident was over, he didn't want Shepherd to disappear and follow the family tradition of herding sheep. That's what Adrian would have done... found some pasture and enslaved cute little lambs and make them grow wool for him! The G-Man is a great sympathiser of the enslaved. In fact, a cousin of a friend of a cousin's friend's daughter's wife's grandmother knows someone who works as a mild mannered janitor in the office below Valve's postmaster HQ. And this man (let's call him Mr Phooey) says that HL3 will all be about Shepherd enslaving a master race of sheep 20,000 years in the future. Get it? First it was the Vortiguant, then it was the Human Race and next it'll be the Sheep! And the Sheep overlords will all carry Shepherd's crooks and command massive biomechanical sheepdogs to herd the oppressed wooly masses though the gates of Pasture 17! And into this bleak arena steps Gordon Freeman and his Sheep-Pig sidekick Babe, who disguises himself as a Sheep-Dog. And then there'll be these special zombie like Sheep that have been infected by space squid. And these squeep can only be pacified by playing Culture Club records. So the new version of the gravity gun is upgraded by the G-Man to play such hits as "Do you really want to hurt me?" and "Karma Chameleon" and then the sheep stop attacking. Kind of like the Biozeminades in Half-Life 2 were going to do before the government came round Valve's offices and told them to not reveal the truth about the Biozeminades. They gave them a new water-cooler but it fell over and cracked when they let out the baby garg to search for the code leak (when they found it, they taped it up with sellotape). So anyway, yeah Shepherd is evil and he shouldn't come back as a playable character because he'll be an enemy with laser eyes and an amusing twist on Mr Friendly. kthx bye.

"There are no stupid posters, just stupid threads" ^^

kupoartist said:
Shepherds are evil. Death to the Shepherds! Remember the bible? The baby jesus was born and 3 wise men came bearing gifts. Then the Shepherds came and what did they bring? Nothing! Just the foul stench of their evil occupation! Adrian Shepherd is a direct descendent of these terrible men. Why did the G-Man detain him? It's because now the Black Mesa incident was over, he didn't want Shepherd to disappear and follow the family tradition of herding sheep. That's what Adrian would have done... found some pasture and enslaved cute little lambs and make them grow wool for him! The G-Man is a great sympathiser of the enslaved. In fact, a cousin of a friend of a cousin's friend's daughter's wife's grandmother knows someone who works as a mild mannered janitor in the office below Valve's postmaster HQ. And this man (let's call him Mr Phooey) says that HL3 will all be about Shepherd enslaving a master race of sheep 20,000 years in the future. Get it? First it was the Vortiguant, then it was the Human Race and next it'll be the Sheep! And the Sheep overlords will all carry Shepherd's crooks and command massive biomechanical sheepdogs to herd the oppressed wooly masses though the gates of Pasture 17! And into this bleak arena steps Gordon Freeman and his Sheep-Pig sidekick Babe, who disguises himself as a Sheep-Dog. And then there'll be these special zombie like Sheep that have been infected by space squid. And these squeep can only be pacified by playing Culture Club records. So the new version of the gravity gun is upgraded by the G-Man to play such hits as "Do you really want to hurt me?" and "Karma Chameleon" and then the sheep stop attacking. Kind of like the Biozeminades in Half-Life 2 were going to do before the government came round Valve's offices and told them to not reveal the truth about the Biozeminades. They gave them a new water-cooler but it fell over and cracked when they let out the baby garg to search for the code leak (when they found it, they taped it up with sellotape). So anyway, yeah Shepherd is evil and he shouldn't come back as a playable character because he'll be an enemy with laser eyes and an amusing twist on Mr Friendly. kthx bye.

:rolling:

kupoartist said:

can't..... stiop ....... lau8ghtng ... can't even tyype...... oh mus stomach

dammnit!!! :frown:
who stole kupoartist's happy pillz? :|
GIVE THEM BACK NOW!!!! :bounce:

Dr. Freeman said:
dammnit!!! :frown:
who stole kupoartist's happy pillz? :|
GIVE THEM BACK NOW!!!! :bounce:

*Slips pills down the loo

*Laughs manically

Yea i hope they bring Shephard back. he pwns !
you know what .. me go play Op4 now !

i am'nt pro or anti-Adrian but it is pointless bringing him back, plus it would not fit the storyline.

And so Adrian Shepard saw the top of the mountain.........and it was good.

Bring Back Shepard.

kupoartist said:

Join us...

Back