Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Invasion mehh/10

Didn't like it at all. original was 100x better.

I just watched Michael Clayton and wow was it good. 10/10 easily.

I didn't watch Cable Guy because some people didn't like it

You could always see for yourself.
I thought it was somewhat funny, but I haven't seen it in years.

Enemy Mine - 7.8/10...
Interesting movie about 2 born enemies being stranded on a planet and having to befriend each other and work together in order to survive.
The effects and animatronics are awesome.

I didn't watch Cable Guy because some people didn't like it
That just means half of the reviewers liked it, and the other half didn't. Why would you go with the negative half? Anyway, they are right, it's OK but nothing special.

Michael Clayton - 4/10

The most overrated movie of the year. I can't believe Tilda Swinton won an oscar for it. It was like it was saying "I'm an intelligent movie! I don't have to explain anything!" the entire way through. If you look at what actually happened, it's a totally boring, simple movie.

They need to watch Chinatown to see how to do a "work it out yourself" type movie.

That just means half of the reviewers liked it, and the other half didn't. Why would you go with the negative half? Anyway, they are right, it's OK but nothing special.

Michael Clayton - 4/10

The most overrated movie of the year. I can't believe Tilda Swinton won an oscar for it. It was like it was saying "I'm an intelligent movie! I don't have to explain anything!" the entire way through. If you look at what actually happened, it's a totally boring, simple movie.

They need to watch Chinatown to see how to do a "work it out yourself" type movie.

But the revenge was sooooooo sweet.

You could always see for yourself.
I thought it was somewhat funny, but I haven't seen it in years.

Enemy Mine - 7.8/10...
Interesting movie about 2 born enemies being stranded on a planet and having to befriend each other and work together in order to survive.
The effects and animatronics are awesome.

Oh man, I forgot what that movie was called! I saw it on the Sci-Fi channel or something a few years ago, it's pretty awesome despite being a bit cheesy because it's from the 80s.

Close Encounter of Third Kind : 6/10

I like having a thousands of question revolving in my mind after watching this flick, which I think it's unanswerable or it had been just added (Some Scenes) in movie with no sense.

Run Fatboy Run - 7/10

Not even in the same league as Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead when it comes to humour but there were still some great moments. The first that comes to mind being the giant blister popping scene..

Close Encounter of Third Kind : 6/10

I like having a thousands of question revolving in my mind after watching this flick, which I think it's unanswerable or it had been just added (Some Scenes) in movie with no sense.

wut.

Michael Clayton - 7.8/10...

George Clooney's acting abilities once again shine, but the movie was really pretty boring to start with but it picked up eventually and turned out to not be that bad.

La Vie En Rose 10 / 10

Gorgeous. Love Edith Piaf.

Also, is it wrong to find Gerard Depardieu mildly attractive?

Michael Clayton - 7.8/10...

George Clooney's acting abilities once again shine, but the movie was really pretty boring to start with but it picked up eventually and turned out to not be that bad.

Michael Clayton : 7/10

Tilda Swinton acting abilities once again shine, but the movie was really pretty boring to start with but it picked up eventually and turned out to not be that bad.

Michael Clayton: You're so ****ed. Here let me get a picture while I'm at it.

I remember the same di - log, not exactly the same but but first sentence of that, were spoken in movie Constantine were Tilda Swinton used these word for Keanu Reeves when he comes to know that he is going to hell! ;)

3:10 to Yuma - 9/10: Best western made in a while, since Unforgiven probably.

Утомлённые солнцем (Burnt by the Sun) - 8/10: Ridiculous Russian film set in the Stalin era of the USSR, it was very good but completely weird.

3:10 to Yuma - 9/10: Best western made in a while, since Unforgiven probably.

Утомлённые солнцем (Burnt by the Sun) - 8/10: Ridiculous Russian film set in the Stalin era of the USSR, it was very good but completely weird.

Have you watched The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly? It is by far the greatest western ever created and also one of the best movies ever. If you haven't seen it yet, do yourself a favor and get it ASAP. You won't be disappointed.

I didn't see it in the cinema, just on my PC. I can definitely see how it would be better on a huge screen, but dazzling special effects are not the only requirement for a movie to be good in my book. I didn't really like Cloverfield's characters, I thought the ending was stupid, and the plot itself was too painfully formulaic for me to appreciate fully.

Beowulf - 7.8/10

Thought it would suck, ended up being pretty good. Like the story and some fights were just wow.

Superbad - 5.7/10

The name says it all. I thought it would have been on the lines of Knocked Up-kind-of-funny. Meh, a disappointment.

10,000 B.C. - 7.8/10...

Eye candy galore once again and with all of Emmerich's movies, the plot is somewhat crap.

I had fun.

The Invasion - 3/10. The entire movie's an escaping scene and nowhere does it even get tense.
You keep thinking "YES, this is going to be the moment where something awesome happens!", but that moment never arrives, and you are left with an empty bag of popcorn and popped veins of frustration.

Really? How so?

Yeah i'm curious too. How is Juno anywhere near witty? It's just one-liners that are only one-liners because of one word thrown in there. There's a handful of lines in the film that actually contain wit.

About fifteen minutes of Windtalkers - Paaaain/10

****ing christ. Magnify Cage's trademark cringe by about 10x and you'll have my reaction to one of the scenes.

Did the japanese really use katanas in WWII, though? Like, actually use em? Seemed a little out of place, but I wouldn't put it past them I guess.

Superbad - 5.7/10

The name says it all. I thought it would have been on the lines of Knocked Up-kind-of-funny. Meh, a disappointment.
It was, just with about a thousand times more dick jokes. Keep in mind they wrote it in high school and it all starts to make alot more sense.

Not that it isn't stupid, cuz it is.

Babel - 0/10...

Uh, I know there was supposed to be a movie in there somewhere but I just can't find it.
How the **** did this shit get such high acclaim? It's a confusing mess that was incredibly boring to watch.

Just watched Into the Wild again and I reaffirm my previous rating of 10/10.

Zoolander 10/10
Actually any movie with Ben Stiller in it benstillerisjesus/10

I agree with your Zoolander opinion, not your Stiller opinion.

Batman Begins 9.2/10

By far my favorite super hero movie to date.

Definitely. I was skeptical as hell of Batman Begins but I absolutely loved it.

Ju-on 2 - 7.9/10...
Not quite as scary as the original but it kept me filled with a sense of dread and impending doom anyways.
The acting was a bit crap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back