Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serenity - 8/10 - I've never seen Firefly but it was very watchable regardless. I am now in love with River and want her to have my babies. The one thing the movie couldn't achieve was making me like Nathan Fillion - he bugs me still.

I have no idea how you do not have the urge to fellate Nathan Fillion at any moment.

captain_hammer.jpg

Yeah, you're pretty much a bad person if you don't like Nathan Fillion.

Street Kings 8/10

Very gory, very action packed, very good movie overall. If you were a fan of the Shield, watch this movie

Dragonball: Evolution - 7/10 - Just one of those "so bad it's good" films. Make sure you see it with a heap of friends, and hope you get a good audience too. The whole cinema was erupting with laughter every 2 minutes.

I have no idea how you do not have the urge to fellate Nathan Fillion at any moment.

The only things I've seen him in are Two Guys and a Girl, Buffy, Serenity and Desperate Housewives... and maybe it's the characters he picks, but I just didn't like any of them. He was OK in Two Guys and a Girl I guess, but the fellatio urges end there.

He could be talking about the second, which I haven't seen, so I can't condemn him. BUT IF IT'S THE FIRST YOU'RE ****ING GAY, GET THE **** OUT YOU LOSER.

X-men - 4/10

X-men 2 - 5/10

X-men 3 - 1/10

X-Men 1: 4/10
X-Men 2: 5/10
X-Men 3: 1/10

Aside from The Matrix, this just might be one the worst trilogy ever.

WHY DO YOU DO THESE THINGS TO ME SAMON? I SHOW YOU NOTHING BUT LOVE AND IN RETURN YOU MAKE ME WATCH MOVIES LIKE THIS.

WHY DO YOU DO THESE THINGS TO ME SAMON? I SHOW YOU NOTHING BUT LOVE AND IN RETURN YOU MAKE ME WATCH MOVIES LIKE THIS.

Because we are learning, Mike. It's important to see how these things are done so very wrong.

Yes Man - 9/10

Had such a blast watching this, was quite enlightening too actually. And Deschanel ridiculously cute in this.

He could be talking about the second, which I haven't seen, so I can't condemn him. BUT IF IT'S THE FIRST YOU'RE ****ING GAY, GET THE **** OUT YOU LOSER.

Agreed, Crank 1 is awesome.

Saw Crank: High Voltage today and thought it was great :D Just mindless action really, just way more OTT than the last one.

Dont see why people say the films are bad. They're meant to be OTT and crazy.

Observe and Report 9/10 - ****ING INSANE saw this then later that night saw
Crank 2 9/10 - WOW phenomenal!

Iv laughed so much today it hurts!

Surely you don't think the Spiderman films were better!

X-Men - 7.5/10...
Great action flick, Wolverine ftw.

X-Men 2 - 8/10...
Raid on the mansion was epic, Nightcrawler ftw.

X-Men 3 - 6/10...
The worst of the 3... it was over way too quickly and just felt like a big mess.
Decent enough to keep me entertained though.

You guys made me want to watch them again. :frown:
Also, the Spiderman movies were all shit.
Liked them when I first watched them years ago but I tried watching the first one a few days ago and I couldn't get over how ridiculously stupid the relationship between Peter, Mary Jane, and Harry was.
How the **** can anyone be friends with Harry? And how the **** could anyone want to be with Mary Jane?
2nd one was the only decent one just because of Doc Ock.

Street Kings - 8/10

Story was a bit meh, but was pretty entertaining. For some reason I couldnt help but think back to American Gangster when watching it. Surprised at Neo's dark performance.

Made of Honour - 8/10

Ahhh the things we do for ***sy. Did make me laugh in places, just a typical 'cute guy' and 'cute girl' romancy lovy-dubby film. Might as well of called it 'Love Actually NY'.

spawn 2/10
oh this was bad, not even funny bad

The Godfather 9.5/10
The Godfather part 2 halfwaythrough/10

Runaway Jury - 7/10

The ending was disappointing. I was much more into the morally depraved Cusack and Weisz than I was the more noble, white knight avengers they turned out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back