Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratatouille - 8/10

Far Cry - 0/10

Jaws 3 - 1/10

What on Earth compelled you to watch those?

Stargate Continuum - 8/10...
Fun, really doesn't expand upon any of the show's storyline but it's another little adventure that delivered plenty of action.
More please, maybe even an Atlantis movie?

The reason you didn't enjoy Jaws 3 was because you didn't watch it properly...

JawsTitlejpeg.JPG

I went looking for some LOL and I found it.

I see.
Uwe Boll films do provide some comic relief... but at what cost?(usually an hour and a half of your life that you'll NEVER GET BACK!)

The Shining - 9/10

I didn't get how they randomly went from sane to insane every 5 minutes. Like the son was writing REDRUM, then fine after that... what teh fook?

Virtually everyone hates Shia LaBeouf and there seems to be absolutely no justification for it. I was giving another example.

It's because he's a terrible actor and something about him just screams "I'm a douchebag".

If I met him I'd probably punch him in the face.

Really? I've never seen him act particularly badly.

Never Back Down - 7/10

Some parts were totally gay, but overall it was cool enough to watch.. But only after I realized it retardedly amazingly similar to Karate Kid (which was on YTV literally right before it came on, perfect timing, I watched both)

Kids dad isn't there. Girl causes all problems. Poor kid vs rich kid. Gang vs 1 man... Like almost everything in the movie is an exact copy..

Karate Kid - 9/10 btw.

Gattica: 8/10

Into The Wild: 9/10

Eden Lake: 7.5/10

Terminator 2: 9/10

Quite frankly it wouldn't matter how well he acted, because of this:

Ah, well I guess I'll never understand.

"He looks like a douchebag!" = little to no justification, as far as I can tell

This is Spinal Tap - 8/10...
Funny, most of the music was actually pretty catchy even if the songs themselves were god awful.

Transporter 3 - 6/10

It was alright, nice action, better then the second, no where near as awesome as the first, it's a decent watchable movie.

This is Spinal Tap - 8/10...
Funny, most of the music was actually pretty catchy even if the songs themselves were god awful.

Yeh some of the songs werent half bad, I actually felt really depressed about all the crap they had to go through being in a band myself, even though it was very funny.

Transporter 3 - 6/10

It was alright, nice action, better then the second, no where near as awesome as the first, it's a decent watchable movie.

Are you kidding me? It was complete and total shit and the second one was better in every possible way.

The second one had good action (they all do), but I hated the story.. He didn't even Transport anything, he just drove some stupid little shit to school every day.

Did you stop watching after the first five minutes or something?

Also, 3 had very few good action scenes, most were just stupid and dissapointing, and there weren't enough total action scenes to call it Transporter.

boondock saints- between five and seven out of ten

hard to explain my reaction to this movie so I won't.

Appoloosa - 5/10

boring Western with hardly any action and felt like reading a boring novel. not recommended

Arrested Development Season 2 - 20/10

Amazing show and it keeps getting better, crazier and funnier. my friend and I love this show to death and I'll probably buy it after I'm done renting it someday

Star Trek IV the Voyage Home - 9/10

Another prime example of how to make an engaging and completely off the wall sci fi movie. I don't want to ruin the plot for you but this movie was my favorite of the older generation Star Trek movies so far.

Wanted 8/10

This is a weird movie. It's crap but awesome at the exact same time o_O

Yes it is a stupid stupid movie but I cannot deny I had so much fun watching it (especially when he leaves his job :p )

Deep Blue Sea - 3/10

SHARKS MADE MORE INTELLIGENT BY MAN. THEY REBELLED. THEY EVOLVED. AND THEY HAVE A PLAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back