Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fountain - 7/10

You know, the themes were there -- it was all good except for the execution, which I thought was a bit eh.

What about the execution didn't you like? I agree, it has insane potential, but only harnesses a portion.

Star Trek The Wrath of KAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHNNNN!! - 8/10

Saw the first movie about a month ago and liked it a lot. This second Star Trek movie was different. And for it coming out about the same time as Star Wars you'd think I'd watch and like it as a kid but I have only seen the newer movies. This one was pretty good and it had a little more action in it that the first movie

Postal - 0.5/10

Is there anything Uwe can't **** up?
Jesus Christ, the 'Postal Dude' never even truly went ****ing postal ffs, he was a little sissy bitch.

.5 points for the hot women and Uwe Boll getting shot in the balls.

Postal - 0.5/10

Is there anything Uwe can't **** up?
Jesus Christ, the 'Postal Dude' never even truly went ****ing postal ffs, he was a little sissy bitch.

.5 points for the hot women and Uwe Boll getting shot in the balls.

why would you even watch a Uwe Boll movie. they should give tax breaks to those who don't watch his movies

why would you even watch a Uwe Boll movie. they should give tax breaks to those who don't watch his movies

Heard it was his only decent one and figured: it's Postal... how bad could he **** it up?

Garden State - 8.5/10...
Charming, Natalie Portman's best performance... she was so adorable.

What about the execution didn't you like? I agree, it has insane potential, but only harnesses a portion.

You know, I think that was a tough 7. It was so very close to an 8 but, you know, being the cynical, negatively-charged monster I am, it came down on 7, because I wanted more, and I didn't get more -- it's precisely what you said: it harnesses only a portion of what it could.

Edit: And thanks Ennui, all those have been added to my netflix.
If I just introduced you to Tony Jaa, right on brother. I promise you're going to love that shit, I've never met a male that didn't think those movies were awesome.
Garden State - 8.5/10...
Charming, Natalie Portman's best performance... she was so adorable.
God, I would marry Sam from that movie. She's just so goddamn cute D:
You know, I think that was a tough 7. It was so very close to an 8 but, you know, being the cynical, negatively-charged monster I am, it came down on 7, because I wanted more, and I didn't get more -- it's precisely what you said: it harnesses only a portion of what it could.
I agree with this as well. Although I'd give it an 8. The ending of the movie was nuts though, I did really love that part (once I had thought about it for a while and presumably understood it). I felt like I was on drugs when I came out of the theater despite being totally sober.

Not introduced, saw the first Ong Bak, a couple weeks back. Been meaning to look for more of the actor and haven't gotten around to it.

Ong Bak was ****ing crazy, iirc, he did tons of moves using only his elbows or knees?

He does the vast majority of them with his elbows and knees. There are no wires and no stunt doubles. I'm really tempted to watch it again. Either that or Rocknrolla.

That movie could have been called "Tony Jaa Elbows People on the Cranium" and I wouldn't have noticed the difference.

I felt kind of the same. I loved watching the movie, but once it was over I was left a bit wanting. Felt kind of unresolved or lacking somehow... I do need to watch it again though.

3,000 Miles To Graceland: 3/10

I still have thirty minutes left in this shitfest, so the score could still go down. This may be the worst shot and edited movie ever. Stupid tilt shots for no reasons, no depth of field when it is needed, random montages, stupid transitions. The plot and story is dumb. The mood switches so much. A main character will be murdered and five seconds afterwards, two people in a car will be making jokes to each other. What the ****.

Star Trek III The Search for Spock - 8/10

Another great Star Trek film and the cast is back for another glorious film. I loved it for the randomness and since its a continuing story it was well worth the watch. Also William Shatner is an amazing guy and he cracks me up

fast and furious - 7/10

i'll be damned if it wasnt a good time at the movies.

A History of Violence - 5/10

So overrated. William Hurt was almost comical.

The Last of the Mohicans - 7/10

Dr. Strangelove 9/10 Still brilliant, still hilarious.

Ong Bak: Thai Warrior 10/10 Ahahaha, perfect for watching with friends.

Fast and Furious - 6/10

shamelessly entertaining; a decent action flick
terrible acting and script though

In The Line Of Fire - 7/10

Pretty cool, Malkovich is so good as a bad guy.

Fast and Furious - 6/10

shamelessly entertaining; a decent action flick
terrible acting and script though

**** you say?

Fast and Furious 10/10 Yeah I was the one who complained that people gave titles high scores. But this movie was 100% awesome.

Wanted - 6/10...
Watched the whole thing, entertaining if not cheesy as ****.

A Clockwork Orange: ?/10

I don't know what I just watched. I need to watch it again by myself, not in a loud house with a lot of people.

Fast & Furious - 6/10...
It was okay.
But, there was virtually no racing at all... still entertaining.

Knowing - 7/10

Was really good up until

they start messing with the end of the world concept, then it just gets silly. I mean bringing the religious concept in just to try and give some relief for the ones left on earth was laughable, and also, the kid was found writing numbers like the little girl did at the start, as to predict disasters to come, but the world was ending the next day....

My mate just had to bring up the stupid mayan calender theory after, all he got in response was :|

A Clockwork Orange: ?/10

I don't know what I just watched. I need to watch it again by myself, not in a loud house with a lot of people.

You also need to dl the theme song.

Do it.

Wanted - 6/10...
Watched the whole thing, entertaining if not cheesy as ****.

I would have given Wanted at least 8/10. The storyline was a tad out there, but who goes to the movies for realism? And anything with Angelina Jolie in it is automatically made of pure awesome.

But she's like, extremely ugly. I'd rather take her father, Jon Voight ('Let's play some darts!'), than shack up with alien-features.

But she's like, extremely ugly. I'd rather take her father, Jon Voight ('Let's play some darts!'), than shack up with alien-features.

Pfft! I really like Angelina Jolie. What's so alien about her features?

I would have given Wanted at least 8/10. The storyline was a tad out there, but who goes to the movies for realism? And anything with Angelina Jolie in it is automatically made of pure awesome.

Why? This is another one of those things where there seems to be some sort of universal agreement about an opinion on something with almost no reasoning behind it at all. Also, Shia LaBeouf.

Virtually everyone hates Shia LaBeouf and there seems to be absolutely no justification for it. I was giving another example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back