Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should check out Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind... he's pretty serious in that one.

Great, great movie too.

Amazing movie, one of my favorites.

Apocalypse Now - 9/10

Eight legged freaks

8/10 because it made me lol several times ;)

Talladega Nights : The Legend of Ricky Bobby - 7.8/10...

Pretty damn funny, Will Ferrel's best.

Reno 911!: Miami 8.5/10

Wish granted: its just as funny as the show. Theres some cameos here which are just awesome. Don't expect anything intelligent, more just like one long episode which is fine since it really is laugh out loud funny. (The opening is especially bizarre, with a great punchline)

The Number 23 - 2.3/10

Avoid this one, it's boring. Jim Carey just can't do seriousness.

The Number 23 - 2.3/10

Avoid this one, it's boring. Jim Carey just can't do seriousness.

:|...

Eternal Sunshine and the Spotless Mind
The Truman Show
The Majestic
Man on the Moon

He can be serious when he tries.

The Rock - 7.8/10...

Pretty cool flick, the only where I don't totally hate Nicholas Cage.

:|...

Eternal Sunshine and the Spotless Mind
The Truman Show
The Majestic
Man on the Moon

He can be serious when he tries.
OK, I take that back... but he blatantly just wasn't trying for this one - He was obviously uncomfortable in this role.

Rotten tomatoes gave this 9 percent (15 percent user vote) ... which is a tad harsh, but then again ... I did feel a little ripped off by this one.

OK, I take that back... but he blatantly just wasn't trying for this one - He was obviously uncomfortable in this role.

Rotten tomatoes gave this 9 percent (15 percent user vote) ... which is a tad harsh, but then again ... I did feel a little ripped off by this one.

Yeah, the movie doesn't look very entertaining.
But then again, I'm not a fan of movies that use superstition as the main story arc.

The Number 23 - 8/10.

Quite impressed, actually.

Zodiac - 10/10.

Incredible movie. Awesome acting. Could have been scarier(only complaint).

Children of Men - 10/10 until the ending. I give the ending 1/10. Infact, scrub that. I'll give as much effort to rating the ending as they did in making the ending. I won't f***ing bother.

The Departed - 8/10 ... Good film worth buying.

The Chumscrubber - **** off you try-hard piece of shit/10

Ewwww, ewwwwwwww.

Ever wonder what happens when you mesh Donnie Darko with American Beauty, and throw a bit of Desperate Housewives in there for good (bad) measure?

Don't.

The Departed 2 Disc DVD - 8.9/10...

I never realized how funny we Bostonians sounded until I watched the documentaries. :|

The Jerk - 7/10

"Good boy! I'm gonna cal you Life Saver!"

"Do not call your dog Life Saver. Call him Shit Head!"

"Oh, well...Hey good boy Shit Head!"

300 - Fucking Epic/10

I'm going to see it again tonight...
This movie makes Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, Gladiator, etc. all look like an episode of Sesame Street.

300 - Fucking Epic/10

I'm going to see it again tonight...
This movie makes Lord of the Rings, Braveheart, Gladiator, etc. all look like an episode of Sesame Street.
I'm going to have to agree.

9/10

Wasn't that captivating, but still a very good movie. There was no edge of your seat story to speak of and you already knew what was going to happen. But I didn't go for a story, I went for ****ing epic battles and art direction second to none. Perhaps the most beautiful movie I've ever seen.

Lost in Space - 6.8/10...

Was fun to watch... pretty underrated, full of cheese-tastic one liners, decent action, cool effects, and Lacey Chabert... yum.

9/10

Wasn't that captivating

Shut the **** up.
--

THISISSPARTAAA/10

It was so good I'm changing my Ghost Rider rating to 8/10 from 10/10 because this movie is perfect in every regard. A flawless masterpiece of epic proportion. I laughed, I nearly wept, I was dog-tired after pulling in overtime last night, and on the edge of my seat savoring every minute.
It's all I could think about all day.
I want to move to Sparta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back