Rate the last movie you watched (DON'T POST SPOILERS Y' EEJITS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** you all! We have to wait til April :(

The Illusionist - 8/10 - Very entertaining, nice twist too.

Also, am I the only one that thinks Paul Giamatti's head looks like a peanut?

Shut the **** up.
--

THISISSPARTAAA/10

It was so good I'm changing my Ghost Rider rating to 8/10 from 10/10 because this movie is perfect in every regard. A flawless masterpiece of epic proportion. I laughed, I nearly wept, I was dog-tired after pulling in overtime last night, and on the edge of my seat savoring every minute.
It's all I could think about all day.
I want to move to Sparta.

Edit: nm

300 - 10/10

From now on I will never dine anywhere else but in Hell.

300 - 10/10

They could have called this movie "Testosterone" and no-one would question the title.

Ghostrider - 9/10

Considering the premise, it's put together brilliantly.

V for Vendetta - 20/10 (What I think. Others will probably disagree)
Pirates of the Carribean Dead Man's Chest - 9/10

Horbit 6/10
Funny occasionally, but annoying and crap

23 7.5/10 Jim Carrey was very good, interesting plot but a bit stupid.

I think I missed the boat with 300. I've not watched many trailers for it and I can't bring myself to care.

I'm sure I would have graded it higher if I had seen it while drunk as hell with buddies, screaming at the projection and giving each other high-fives of total manly awesomeness. But as it was, I was alone. :(

I don't see the big deal either. I read the comic last year, thought it was decent. Saw the movie, a bit over the top (even from the comic), but thought it was decent. Then I see all these 10s, wondering if I missed something.

300 8.5/10

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I was hoping they would show the big battle at the end.

9/10

Like Willie, I wanted to see that big battle. But it was one of my most memorable movie going experiences. People actually clapped when that logo showed before the movie started, they were very into it the whole time.

300- 10/10

Wow that movie really made me feel like i should bring a spear to school, :p
Pretty f'n awesome movie, best one that I've seen in quite a while.

300: 7.5/10.

Meh, everyone talks about how it's the greatest movie/life-changing experience ever and I just didn't see it. The parts with the Queen were boring and sort of screwed over the pace of the movie. I'm seeing it again this weekend (mebbbe in IMAX?!) and maybe my impression will change then. As of now, it's not that great.

Ghost Rider - 5/10

I lol'd. Its just so...crap. Some of the fight scenes are very cool, and the chopper scene on the roof made me laugh a bit, it does have that 'wow' factor sometimes because its so unbelievable..as in actually not possible but anyway. If it werent for N Cage, it would have been possibly the biggest waste of money in the last few years of cinema.

Id imagine it appeals to kids more though???

Woodstock : 3 Days of Peace & Music - 9.8/10...

Awesome, the 1960s are definitely an era I wish I was a teenager in.

Forgot to mention there were scantily clad gladiator-esque girls at my 300. Anyone else?

300 - 9/10

Gladiator on steroids. Wow. Some of the scenes where everything slows down, especially in the fight scenes, make you go all giddy inside and just make you want to scream '***k yeah!'.

Story is a little limp at times, and the acting/actors is questionable, but makes it up completely with simply epic fights scenese and effects.

Wild Hogs - 7/10. I got a few laughs out of it, though the story was bland, I was just watching it for the cheap laughs.

300 - 7/10

not so great as I expected it to be.

pros: visually stunning (even though I saw it on a low quality torrent), fighting scenes in slow motion were awesome. I love the parts where the Spartans fight side by side, using their shields very effectively

cons: the storyline was very thin, the timing/pace was just not good. It builds up and loses pace/tension over and over again, some of the dialogue was really really bad. There weren't enough fights.

Dead Men Walking 4/10

Another straight to Sci - Fi channel movie. The only thing about this movie that I enjoyed was the decent amount of gore.

The Prestige - 10/10

Just blows me away everytime. Sure some parts can be labeled as 'boring', but the twist in the film is just...wow.

The Prestige - 10/10

Just blows me away everytime. Sure some parts can be labeled as 'boring', but the twist in the film is just...wow.

I just watched it last night as well. 10/10. And you're right, that was a freaking wow ending.

Fight Club - 8/10.

Finally got around to seeing this. Nice.

Fight Club - 8/10.

Finally got around to seeing this. Nice.

That's a movie you have to watch more than once to really catch everything. the first time I watched it, I would have given it about a 7/10; but after watching it a couple of times, it is definitely one of my favorite movies and gets a 10/10 in my book.

300 - Seen it twice now, 9.5/10 for pure entertainment.

Spartans. Kick. Ass.

American Beauty
10/10

After watching this the first time tonight, it easily rose to the top of my favorites list. Not only is the plot and story intriguing and interesting, but it adds humor in very precise areas which keeps the movie light on the mind considering its seriousness. Amazing, amazing movie.

I love Alan Ball's work. American Beauty is great, and I love Six Feet Under even more.

yea SIx feet under was the shit, Ball has a new HBO show coming up. It's about vampires or something.

Elephant Man-9/10 Lynch strikes again!

Pan's Labyrinth 8/10
Harsh Times 8/10
Employee of the Month 6/10

Both Pan's Labyrinth and Harsh Times weren't so much my kind of movies, but i can respect them greatly for what they are. Great movies just not my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back