Real STALKYARD2 :D!!!!

Im having a go at compiling it in dos, it certainly compiles a lot dam faster!! Ill send you the new version, dont tihnk it will be much better but we can but try...

Sent it!! Although I fear for the worst still. This one was done in the command propmt completely with the force linux data switch

I'm sorry, still didn't work. Gringo should be along shortly to help us out.

Im losing a) conscienous and b) the will to ilive becuase of thsi dam linux! Can you give me a rough time, in mins...im so tired...

Ive been up since sunday, its now 1am in the morning here in ickle Britain, and I really think I need to get some kip. Ill hang about for another 15 mins or so but then Im gonna have to go...

Ok I cant wait any longer, im gonna have to go. Either leave me a private message with details or just post, whichever I dont mind, so long as the very nice Gringo gives me an inkling into how to do this linux compile thing. Be back in about 6 hours for a guess, i need a well deserved sleep.....Zzzzzz

I hope you find something out soon matey. Let me know. Im gonna go through and check all path names etc for this 'lowercase only' thing that Linux has...

Back