Religious nutjob Pat Robertson calls for assassination of Chavez

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
"US televangelist Pat Robertson [raving lunatic] has called for the assassination of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez

Calling Chavez a "terrific danger" to the US, Robertson, founder of the Christian Coalition of America and a former presidential candidate, said on Monday on his TV show The 700 Club, that it was the duty of the US to stop Chavez from making Venezuela a "launching pad for communist infiltration and Muslim extremism" [he's clearly out of his mind, Venezuela is a predominately catholic country] ...

"You know, I don't know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we're trying to assassinate him, I think that we really ought to go ahead and do it," Robertson said.

"It's a whole lot cheaper than starting a war ... and I don't think any oil shipments will stop."

Robertson is a lunatic and extremist that's just as dangerous as any of the muslim clerics calling for violence against the west. Here's an example of his idiotic statements:

“When lawlessness is abroad in the land, the same thing will happen here that happened in Nazi Germany. Many of those people involved in Adolph Hitler were Satanists. Many of them were homosexuals. The two things seem to go together.” - 700 Club, 1-21-93

another christian whacko?

see what religion does to you ladies and gentlemen?

KoreBolteR

Believe it or not but not all religious people are whackos like this guy.

Religion is an excuse NOT a reason.

If there was no such thing as religion he would probably still be just as unstable and idiotic. He would just have to find a different reason.

Oh and I would loooove to be given a chance to talk to this guy. ****ing lunatic.

marksmanHL2 :) said:
KoreBolteR

Believe it or not but not all religious people are whackos like this guy.

Religion is an excuse NOT a reason.

If there was no such thing as religion he would probably still be just as unstable and idiotic. He would just have to find a different reason.

Oh and I would loooove to be given a chance to talk to this guy. ****ing lunatic.

what he said

fair enough. people have a right to follow a religion. as long as they keep it peaceful!!!!!!!!!. and as long as they keep themselves to themselves, and not try and force their religion on anybody who DOESNT follow the religion.

god i hate people who try and force you.

you'd like the buddhists ..they're nice and peaceful (not like the in your face christians with their singing and hallelujahs) ...and they dont have that stupid "chosen people" status that most followers of religion have

yes ..it's one of the most practiced religions in the world

well done to the buddhists for not being lunatics. and keeping themselves , to themselves.

(btw, your not turning buddhist are ya?)

/me quietly explodes.

I hate people like that. Like Pat Robertson, not Buddhists.

http://www.chavezthefilm.com/index_ex.htm

i really hope people get to see this, maybe you stern have, it wont be shown in the US basically coz ''there isn’t a studio in the United States with the balls to release it, or the willingness to draw the steam and fire they’d get from the Bush Administration and his supporters for marketing or distributing it. Nor is there a major television network that’ll broadcast it. It isn’t artistic censorship, but it is political & more importantly a result of economic censorship. ''

I've heard of the documentary but havent seen it ...you dont have a link to the film do you? <wink wink>

CptStern said:
ooohh thanks :thumbs:

found this gem too:

"interview with Chomsky by Zack de La Rocha of Rage against the Machine"

will dl tonight
oooh...

ennui downloads.

Ennui said:
I assume that's positive?
Yes. "Big up", like..."respec'". It's a song by a band called 8Fold (http://www.myspace.com/8fold). Buddhism is by far the best religion. How many wars have been started by buddhists? When was the last time a buddhist strapped several pounds of C4 to his chest and ran into an embassy? When was the last time a buddhist called for the assassination of another human being on national television.

Buddhism rocks.

CptStern said:
ooohh thanks :thumbs:

found this gem too:

"interview with Chomsky by Zack de La Rocha of Rage against the Machine"

will dl tonight
yeah np, couldnt find any other d/l links, its a torrent so dunno how many seeders, might be in your video store too, dunno but give it a go from the link...

hehe blockbuster has nothing!! nothing!!! they used to have a huge foreign section (not the best but it was something) ..now that's gone ;(

The one where I live still has a foreign section... rented City of God from it recently.

City of God is a brilliant film. I must get round to watching it again at some point. I've heard the spin-off series "City of Men" is disappointing though.

havent seen that ...I asked where the foreign section went and an employee told me: "we got rid of those no one wants to read subtitles anyways"

I will then.

and lol stern. That's a bit sad.

Maybe they missed the fact that at least 15,000 homosexuals were killed by the nazis.

Pat Robertson is one of my favorite topics! Check out some other gems from the founder of the Christian Coalition....

When I said during my presidential bid that I would only bring Christians and Jews into the government, I hit a firestorm. 'What do you mean?' the media challenged me. 'You're not going to bring atheists into the government? How dare you maintain that those who believe the Judeo-Christian values are better qualified to govern America than Hindus and Muslims?' My simple answer is, 'Yes, they are.'"
-The New World Order, 1991

"It is interesting, that termites don't build things, and the great builders of our nation almost to a man have been Christians, because Christians have the desire to build something. He is motivated by love of man and God, so he builds. The people who have come into [our] institutions are primarily termites. They are into destroying institutions that have been built by Christians, whether it is universities, governments, our own traditions, that we have.... The termites are in charge now, and that is not the way it ought to be, and the time has arrived for a godly fumigation."
--New York Magazine, August 18, 1986

I think "one man, one vote," just unrestricted democracy, would not be wise. There needs to be some kind of protection for the minority which the white people represent now, a minority, and they need and have a right to demand a protection of their rights.
-- Pat Robertson, The 700 Club television program, March 18, 1992, suggesting that South African white people's votes ought to count more than other votes because they are in the minority

Just like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, so liberal America is now doing to the evangelical Christians. It's no different. It is the same thing. It is happening all over again. It is the Democratic Congress, the liberal-based media and the homosexuals who want to destroy the Christians. Wholesale abuse and discrimination and the worst bigotry directed toward any group in America today. More terrible than anything suffered by any minority in history.
- Pat Robertson, interview with Molly Ivins, 1993.

"I know one man who was impotent who gave AIDS to his wife and the only thing they did was kiss"
- Pat Robertson

The founding document of the United States of America acknowledges the Lordship of Jesus Christ because we are a Christian nation.
- Pat Robertson

And don't forget about Pat's good friend Jerry...

"I really believe that the Pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians, ... the ACLU, People For the American Way - all of them who have tried to secularize America - I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this [terrorist attack] happen." Rev. Jerry Falwell claiming that God punished America during 9/11 for tolerating Feminists and Gays.

"If you're not a born-again Christian, you're a failure as a human being."
- Rev. Jerry Falwell

"AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals."
- Jerry Falwell

I’m sorry for posting so many but there are sooooo many more. If you enjoyed these then run a quick search to find some more. They’re priceless.

This is funny too:
http://www.funnystrange.com/quiz/

:) he's a bigger lunatic than I thought ...I found some of his crazier quotes but man ..you've hit idiot paydirt :thumbs:

he's one of the few people I'd advocate be publically horse whipped for his POV ........the other being Bill O Reilly of course :)

usama looks positively glowing next to falwell and robertson in that quiz ...man they are insane

always the kneejerk reactionist seinfeldrules :upstare:

had you bothered to read the entire sentence you wouldnt have come to that conclusion:

"usama looks positively glowing next to falwell and robertson in that quiz "

always the kneejerk reactionist seinfeldrules

had you bothered to read the entire sentence you wouldnt have come to that conclusion:

Yes, I did know what you were saying. I was merely stating that once we leave the confines of the quiz, real life steps in.

I remember him now, my friend added random quotes from him between songs on a punk mix cd.

CptStern said:
always the kneejerk reactionist seinfeldrules :upstare:

your joking right?:eek: thats a total insult

LOL stern, i love the way you love bill o'reilly.

i dare you to post a message to him, tell me when, ill watch his show to see your message. or maybe i shud send him a message. what shall i say though....?

KoreBolteR said:
LOL stern, i love the way you love bill o'reilly.

i dare you to post a message to him, tell me when, ill watch his show to see your message. or maybe i shud send him a message. what shall i say though....?

I wouldnt waste my time:

O Reilly: Today on my "news" program we have esteemed HL2.net contributor and all around good guy CptStern

CptStern: Hi Bill it's a pleasure ..

O Reilly: YOU SHUT UP! SHUUUUT UP! SHUT IT, NO YOU"VE HAD YOUR TURN, SHUT IT, NO SHUT UP I SAID SHUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUP

CptStern: :O

Back