restart steam people, half life 2 pre load

I just did sex-wee in my pants!

stuck at 68%, restarted twice. hurry up and finish ur preloads

Hl2 is comin

"The time draws close"

My boxers just filled with man-juice when i read that!!
It'll be released tonight!!!! (not a fact)

And then we all realized that we're still not done waiting even once it does go gold... ;(

Ren.182 said:
"The time draws close"

right on! :sniper:

I believe VU has let the game go GOLD. And VALVe are just waiting to tell us!

Ren.182 said:
"The time draws close"

It most likely meant 'the time draws close' to another wildly exciting pre-load.

Weeks at the very least probably remain before we'll be playing Half-Life 2 unfortunately.

the wait comes to an end soon! gold means retail! retail means play!

mutt said:
was this found today? or when the whole hl2php think started?
i dunno.. i didnt really follow that much on the whole hl2.php thing :(

Concept said:
It most likely meant 'the time draws close' to another wildly exciting pre-load.

Weeks at the very least probably remain before we'll be playing Half-Life 2 unfortunately.

Hence the "not a fact part"
I was just messing.

man im so happy now im ean all the time the long wait I remember it was like hey thats box looks cool what is it called Half-Life strange Name and then at Home WOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHSHHSHHH

otomo said:
the wait comes to an end soon! gold means retail! retail means play!

Gold means approval for manufacturing. Manufacturing means approval for distribution.

Weeks. Least.

Concept said:
Gold means approval for manufacturing. Manufacturing means approval for distribution.

Weeks. Least.

Weeks closer than we were before though

Otomo, sorry. While I'm happy there's another preload, I suppose I can't help but be slightly cynical about the continous nature of them.

There's only so many times they have their appeal.

My download is going really slow :(

But I can't complain, it's another preload :thumbs:

Anyone else having problems downloading? Mine went down to 69% and then nothing. It stays there and according to the monitor my steam network usage is 0 b/s and Steam is not currently updating any games.

I have this sucky feeling they're gonna come back and say that people with this problem will have to cancel the download and start from scratch. Some of us have a download limit :(

Wraithen said:
Anyone else having problems downloading? Mine went down to 69% and then nothing. It stays there and according to the monitor my steam network usage is 0 b/s and Steam is not currently updating any games.

I have this sucky feeling they're gonna come back and say that people with this problem will have to cancel the download and start from scratch. Some of us have a download limit :(

Pause and then continue the download, I had the same problem and this fixed it.

;(

If I click on continue, it still says continue....

;(

I seem to be stuck at 69%. what the hell kind of sick joke is this?

Yes i'm stuck on 69% also, cannot get it to move been like this for about 45mins now. restarted steam about 18 times, still nothing

Back