Rome: Total War.... -stun-

kidrock450 said:
im looking forward to RTW a lot more then I am HL2. CA is a great company as well. Very true to there release dates and have great public relations.

then why are you browsing the hl2.net forum??

The way I see it is that for RTS lovers this is their holy grail. The main allure of an RTS is strategizing, commanding, managing and ultimately that epic feeling when everything that you did is succeeding. I know, however, that I am not really a huge RTS fan and, though I am thorougly impressed, I'm not that excited because these are not the things that draw me into games for months on end.

B_MAN said:

maybe because he's interested in HL2 as well? There's nothing wrong with participating in different game forums, even if you do favour one game more than another.

B_MAN said:

I actually am looking forward to Halo 2 more than HL2 but I don't post in Halo forums at all really.

I post here because of the community (most of it :rolleyes: ) and because it has a good off-topic and general gaming basis in it too. Lots of other forums don't have quite the same attention paid to these other two forums that I happen to frequent more than the actual game board itself.

I can't remember the last time I posted in the HL2 Discussion forum and I don't want to take the time to find out. I'm here for the general enthusiasm for games and anything else that people bring to the table.

Back