Saddest/most depressing songs ever

I nod my head in agreement to the last 3 posts involving Mogwai. Travel is Dangerous is a very saddening song, but it's also one of my all time favourites. In fact, so is Superheroes and Auto Rock. Yey!

Christ, I've not heard that in a while. The last time was probably last year when me and two mates did it for out exam Music class peice. Gonna put it on now.

Christ, I've not heard that in a while. The last time was probably last year when me and two mates did it for out exam Music class peice. Gonna put it on now.

So for that class do you have to get into teams, pick a music piece, and play it as an evaluation?

Some Gave All - Forgot.

Prolly mostly because of the video I saw with it. ;(

casimir pulaski day by sufjan stevens

So for that class do you have to get into teams, pick a music piece, and play it as an evaluation?

Yeah, we had to do 3 peices. A solo peice, and two with people. I did Televators with two freinds, a Slayer song with another guitarist and Wish You Were Here on my own on acoustic/vocals. Was a good class. Enjoyed it muchly.

Yeah, we had to do 3 peices. A solo peice, and two with people. I did Televators with two freinds, a Slayer song with another guitarist and Wish You Were Here on my own on acoustic/vocals. Was a good class. Enjoyed it muchly.

Wow, sweet class. Wish I had it here :p

Back