scariest thing I've ever seen

Paravel

Reaction score
I was at a poetry reading in portland and in the middle of it I had to use the bathroom, as people usually do at such events. Well, I had to cut though a whole bunch of this old theater to the bathroom upstairs (The one downstairs had something wrong with it and smelled like death).
Well, people rarely ever use the theater. I have a friend who does Rocky Horror there and sometimes they show classic movies, but that's like once or twice a month...which really adds to how freaky this is.
When I went in the lights were off and I couldn't find the ****ing switch. Apparently in all old buildings the electricians felt like you should search the entire room for the switch. That's when I heard that kinda chafing sound when your legs rub against each other, and I knew there was someone else in there. My first instinct was to scare the crap out of them so I had my camera (I was taking pics of people making drunk asses out of themselves) and turned it on. I kinda followed the sound toward where the stalls were and when I thought I found them I took a picture and flashed them right in the face. Well, they screamed and ran out of the room and ended up scaring the shit out of ME!

Today I uploaded the pictures, and found this http://img28.echo.cx/img28/5675/00004615cj.jpg

...I'm still ****ing scared.

Well, I suck at photoshop frankly. If I could do that I'd be making some money.

Actually, it's quite nicely done. The blur covers the bad parts.

Paravel said:
I was at a poetry reading in portland and in the middle of it I had to use the bathroom, as people usually do at such events. Well, I had to cut though a whole bunch of this old theater to the bathroom upstairs (The one downstairs had something wrong with it and smelled like death).
Well, people rarely ever use the theater. I have a friend who does Rocky Horror there and sometimes they show classic movies, but that's like once or twice a month...which really adds to how freaky this is.
When I went in the lights were off and I couldn't find the ****ing switch. Apparently in all old buildings the electricians felt like you should search the entire room for the switch. That's when I heard that kinda chafing sound when your legs rub against each other, and I knew there was someone else in there. My first instinct was to scare the crap out of them so I had my camera (I was taking pics of people making drunk asses out of themselves) and turned it on. I kinda followed the sound toward where the stalls were and when I thought I found them I took a picture and flashed them right in the face. Well, they screamed and ran out of the room and ended up scaring the shit out of ME!

Today I uploaded the pictures, and found this http://img28.echo.cx/img28/5675/00004615cj.jpg

...I'm still ****ing scared.

Hahaha, Neat!! :LOL:

Paravel said:
Well, I suck at photoshop frankly. If I could do that I'd be making some money.

I never said you photoshopped it.

I agree with Pesmerga... I hope. It would of been more effective from a front side perspective.

scariest thing I've ever seen was 1 sunday morning when I looked into mirror
no photoshopping needed...

The scariest thing I ever seen was a guy dressed up in a bunny suit feeding pancakes to a sick child in a hospital....was on some movie I saw.

dream431ca said:
The scariest thing I ever seen was a guy dressed up in a bunny suit feeding pancakes to a sick child in a hospital....was on some movie I saw.
If it was on Donnie Darko (The worst movie EVER), then well, I definetly hate you. :)

Shamrock said:
If it was on Donnie Darko (The worst movie EVER), then well, I definetly hate you. :)
ITS SOOOO UNDARGROUND!1111111zomgbutsechs

That picture is f*cking disgusting by the way.

zomg!!! he's one of those ****ed up vampire things from blade 2!!

Bah, you think that's scary?

On a serious note, I've seen some pretty odd things in my life. Woke up one morning, got out of bed, ate breakfast downstairs, and returned to my room to find burnt out matches scattered everywhere. The place stunk of sulphur, they'd obviously been done in the time I'd been gone, and I was alone in the house. Even my bed was filled with them.

-Angry Lawyer

Thats the scariest thing I've ever seen, and I once saw a bowl full of scary stuff....You shouldn't have admitted to anything. You should have said: Hey man, F*CK YOU! I went through some crazy trauma! omg!

Edit: Angry lawyer... Something like tat happened to me. But It was water bottles. I swear to god I woke up and there were water bottles ALL over the place. I couldn't walk without stepping on them...And my mom was on a trip and my sis was out with her friends.

Took me hours to clean up all the matches. My parents couldn't believe their eyes when they saw it. They're both smokers, but they use lighters rather than matches. Nobody in the house uses matches.
Worst part was the fact that there were a dozen empty matchboxes underneath the head of my bed.

-Angry Lawyer

^^ The fat chic?...Its just a fat chic on a treadmil in her undies.....: : throws up : :

Angry Lawyer said:
Took me hours to clean up all the matches. My parents couldn't believe their eyes when they saw it. They're both smokers, but they use lighters rather than matches. Nobody in the house uses matches.
Worst part was the fact that there were a dozen empty matchboxes underneath the head of my bed.

-Angry Lawyer
Now that's frightening.

Back