Screenshots of HL2 Effects

From that description it sounds more like natzi germany than modern Sweden.

Homer said:
From that description it sounds more like natzi germany than modern Sweden.
I wonder if you would say that if YOU had your own forum and it got spammed to pieces by some loser. Wouldn't YOU report him? Some people shouldn't have Internet access. Plain simple.

anyway, that's not what the topic is about.

Lukes Wall said:
Does anyone with a DX8.1 level card have some pics? More specifically, anyone with a GF4 Ti4200. ;)

if u can wait til next tuesday, im gettin CS:S and im gonna play some and give a lil run down on how it runs, w/ pics :cheese:

i have a pretty mid-low range system (w/ a ti4200) too.

Alec_85 said:
Blahblahblah, spamming will get you to lose internet access

Pucko.
There isn't even any kind of organisations like RIAA, NA is a lot worse than Sweden. In fact, the majority of the people thinks that downloading music is OK and shouldn't be illegal(polls have been made) and there's no greater reactions to when people download games and such; which is very common, especially since we've got up to 10MBit connections. So it's obvious ISP's won't cut off your internet access just because someone's complaining about you spamming some place. They'll just tell whoever it is that he should ban you and be quiet about it, because they have no responsibility to cut off your internet access for such things.
Anyway, thanks a lot for these screenshots, Underpowered. Can't wait to try it out, even though I was never a big fan of HL1's CS.

Sharrd said:
So it's obvious ISP's won't cut off your internet access just because someone's complaining about you spamming some place. They'll just tell whoever it is that he should ban you and be quiet about it, because they have no responsibility to cut off your internet access for such things.
Well it all comes down to what the offender does, where he does it & to what extent. If let's say, one guy, does something really stupid, like making an entire network collapse by hacking it or whatever, I can imagine quite a few people who would want to get their hands on him, including ISPs.

It is clear to me that I stand alone on this. If you'll excuse me, I have some forums to crash :p

Thanks Unmarked one it's looking good for me to play it on some good settings on my AMD64 3000+, EVGA Nividia 6800, and Corsair XMS 1024 MB PC-4000. Thanks again

love the ragdolls... :sniper:

Attachments

• dsadas.JPG
    dsadas.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 355
Here are some pics of the impressive projector light in Office. They really don't do the lighting justice. You need to see it in action.

Alec_85 said:
Well it all comes down to what the offender does, where he does it & to what extent. If let's say, one guy, does something really stupid, like making an entire network collapse by hacking it or whatever, I can imagine quite a few people who would want to get their hands on him, including ISPs.

It is clear to me that I stand alone on this. If you'll excuse me, I have some forums to crash :p

being a dumb**** on a hl2 forum does not equal making an entire network collapse, WTS!

Back