Secret HL2 website

Status
Not open for further replies.
dassbaba said:
login dosen't work.

someone crack it again, but don't ask me for anonymous proxies

damn h4x0rz.

The login still works fine. It is caps sensitive.

Daegon said:
figgured i'd take a hit at the whiteboard and recap, if I missed anything, feel free to edit/point it out
board1.png

As has been pointed out earlier the "Nova Prospekt" is on a sign in the E3 2k4 vids.

Daegon said:
figgured i'd take a hit at the whiteboard and recap, if I missed anything, feel free to edit/point it out
board1.png

I explained Nova Prospekt in the "another TRIP TO VALVE!" thread last night. Just search for Nova Prospekt and you'll find my post... scroll down a few and you'll find my illustration.

SFLUFAN said:
It is possible - but the question remains as to the reaction of JFK's body to the fatal shot. His body pitched to the back and to the side which would indicate a shot from the front rather than the rear (which would have been LHO's position). Furthermore, the back of JFK's skull was blown out which indicates an exit wound from a shot from the front rather than an entry wound from a rear shot.
Actually, most of the spray (usually where the bullet exits) comes out of the front right side of his head. Very little, if anything even visible on the film, comes out the back of his head. Also, his head jerks forward and to the right a bit at the exact moment the bullet strikes him before he lurches (it's not a very fast movement like the sharp forward jolt is) in the opposite direction. It could be a spasm, it could be the car accelerating, it could be his wife pulling on him... it could be any number of things. I don't see any evidence in the Zapruder film that shows anything other than a shot from behind.

... sorry about getting off topic again. You may continue with your Valve secret folder theories.

Have we really confirmed that this whiteboard is a prank by Valve?

And Isn't "Moss" just short for Mossman? Judith Mossman?

Dile said:
The keywords are "congratulations", "cleverness", "illicit", "snapshots", so lets concentrate on them.

Snapshot could mean screenshot, and illicit could mean forbidden.

I also want to know how these fit in with everything.....

I figgured the dog leash was a joke, but as long as we're making silly theories...

marksmanHL2 :) said:
I also want to know how these fit in with everything.....
Aren't those just keywords for search engines?

@ Skeeze - What?

What are the file names for the other images on the half-life2.com/secret/pwn3d site?

Well, look at the fence that says Nova Prospekt, that big freaky lookin train obviously goes there, look at that screenshot...freaky lookin' train, goin to freaky lookin' combine building...I also know from experience...

Skeeze said:
THAT thing in the picture is Nova Prospekt, it's a location.
I have a feeling you should not be talking. :angry:

Rico said:
metawords are keywords for search engines.
Why would you be putting search hints in a secret page?

xrdanielalan said:
I typed those into google and got linux crap.
Yeah, it's a google whack for that linux dictionary thing. The question is "Why?"

Wait, so how did people find those other pictures on the 'secret' site?

The best thing on the whole whiteboard is the crossed out "Second Gordon/Alyx love scene" pure genius.

WillH said:
The best thing on the whole whiteboard is the crossed out "Second Gordon/Alyx love scene" pure genius.

Lol, leaves you wondering about a first....

Some VALVe employees put those up there to prove a point to some people on a thread. I think it was Greg Coomer. It was not secret.

xrdanielalan said:
Some VALVe employees put those up there to prove a point to some people on a thread. I think it was Greg Coomer. It was not secret.

Oh, alright...i must have missed that :O

I almost forgot:

To whoever asked, StegDetect returns a negative on strider.jpg but it also said "Corrupt JPEG data: bad Huffman code"... whatever that means. I doubt it's anything.

I didn't expect to find anything on that image, but someone asked about it.

EDIT: LOL... I opened it in Notepad and (starting at the 25th character) it has the word "Ducky" in it. WTF?

OnboardError said:
"love scene" First person sex. 8-/

yeah.. i can see it now..

*player brings down console and types

mind_blowing_sex <enter> :LOL: :LOL:

Dr. Freeman said:
yeah.. i can see it now..

*player brings down console and types

mind_blowing_sex <enter> :LOL: :LOL:

1st person sex? I wonder what you can do with the alternate fire key ;)

I understand. Would be surprised if something was found though as that is a bit obvious.

I guess the first clue for the next challenge will come in either gabes or gregs next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back