Secret HL2 website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris_D said:
Here you go, Mark!

:E

lol
so now forum members help each other out with this puzzle stuff by sending the notepad program over the net :LOL:

Chris_D u are too kind :thumbs:

Hello folks!
This is really awesome....i feel in my crowbar that the game is really going to release sooner than we think...wouldn't surprise me at all due to the fact that they would really love our great response to if the game was released "to early"....
this is my first post so Hello everyone
true HL-gamer and not a lamer :D and also not a f*cking whiner :D

Akilles said:
...i feel in my crowbar that the game is really going to release sooner than we think...

I don't think I want to know what your "crowbar" is :LOL:

Welcome to the forums! :cheers:

:eek: your crowbar talks to you?

btw you spelt your name wrong

Dr. Freeman said:
lol
so now forum members help each other out with this puzzle stuff by sending the notepad program over the net :LOL:

Chris_D u are too kind :thumbs:

Isnt he just! :p

EDIT: WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! :D

Sorry, just had to do that. I am trying to do it every time I see a new member :p

yes but it only tells me to kill things....he seems like he has actual conversations with his crowbar :rolling:

CptStern said:
:eek: your crowbar talks to you?

btw you spelt your name wrong

No, he spelled it how he wanted to... aKILLes. Get it? ;)

SMT said:
No, he spelled it how he wanted to... aKILLes. Get it? ;)

yes but that wasnt the least bit clever...personally I dont like names that have any combination of the following words :

ninja, killer, killah, killa, Elite, L33t, sniper etc..as in KillaEliteNinjaSniper

oh btw, no offense akilles

I think the second test is delayed, like the easter eggs in the movies last year :p

Although i must say, i've had something to do the last couple of hours, them threads is a lot of readin' :D

Has anyone thought to look through the ASCII for the second test?

Thanks mates!
I really love the atmosphere here :D

Yes...of course my crowbar talks to me! Why shouldn't it? I sleep with it all night so at least it could do is speak with me!!

And about the spelling....can't see what you mean...of course it is spelled right...do you think i spell my own name wrong? :D
but the spell aKILLes is kinda right...muhaha

Hehe have you also got the wrong spell allways??
remember on some LANs.....they pronounce it A-KILLes and i really really hate it....damn lamers :D
actually i have had the nick since i was 11 and is pointing at the greek hero Akilles......you know Akilles with the heel. but this Akilles does not got any heel :D:D

It's actually the Greek hero, Achilles... that's what they're saying. ;)

Akilles said:
remember on some LANs.....they pronounce it A-KILLes and i really really hate it....damn lamers :D
actually i have had the nick since i was 11 and is pointing at the greek hero Akilles......you know Akilles with the heel. but this Akilles does not got any heel :D:D

achilles! achilles! achilles! achilles! achilles! achilles!

I decoded/encoded the entire gordan ascII pic, and it looks slightly different...try it urself

Akilles said:

Nah, that's the problem; It's the right spelling, but people always say, "Hey, dude, you spelled "Brain" wrong!"...

Uhm, I did it again.. and Gordon is takin his right hand in front of his mouth.. ^^

God, I'm good. :D
Anyone know, how to make that ascii-"image" a bit smaller? it's too big, to view in my ie :/

Have anyone taken a closer look at the strider and the citadel jpg's ?

Heh. Its fun reading these posts and not commenting:cheers:

EDIT: Anyway isnt that "screenshot archive" above the URL on the board suspicious?

I think that "Moss" is a joke, there was a really old valve email in which Gabe said " I'm still trying to get the team to put moss in the game." or w/e

Someone search the Strider JPG for "steganography" by VALVe. It might yield some clues. :)

figgured i'd take a hit at the whiteboard and recap, if I missed anything, feel free to edit/point it out
board1.png

login dosen't work.

someone crack it again, but don't ask me for anonymous proxies

damn h4x0rz.

The keywords are "congratulations", "cleverness", "illicit", "snapshots", so lets concentrate on them.

Snapshot could mean screenshot, and illicit could mean forbidden.

"Leash for dog" is a pun. Alyx has a robot named dog. Connect the dots, it will make sense to you in a minute. ;)

"City 13" was supposedly misquoted in a magazine article about HL2. That caused much confusion with HL2.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back