Secret Santa Discussion 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've eaten twice my weight in food and drank at least 5 times my blood volume in beverages, I am unable to function correctly at this time.

I need a steady surgical hand to distribute, in order to avoid clicking the links, much like Krynn has already stated. CUT ME SOME SLACK, it's jesus' birthday...didn't anyone tell you guys?

I'm just happy to know I can stop suppressing my urge to buy things tomorrow.

I'm just happy to know I can stop suppressing my urge to buy things tomorrow.

This... take your time Glenn, it is a holiday after all! Thanks for doing this and Merry Christmas.

God damnit Glenn you've ruined my Christmas!
Love you. Take your time. Don't ban me! Merry Christmas :D

I havent buyed any game that was on the frontpage of the steam wishlisht incase my secret santa did buy it,infact havent buyed even anything form my wishlist

so is the 31 where the gifts will be unleashed?

It will probably be tomorrow or Monday, since everyone got their stuff in already.

All the gifts have been submitted, so I can't see them being held beyond tomorrow.

[edit] Dogs, am I right?

I got Super Meat Boy :) Now a PC to play it with, hehehe. My new rig will probably arrive in a week of two, three.

Damn the killer deals are back, it'd be nice to get in on them...

OK I've been celebrating boxing day all day today, so I'm in exactly the same place I was last night. However, I did not intend to give out gifts tonight...I do however plan to start tomorrow morning.

To make it quicker I will just PM the links and forget any extra crafting to the PM. I will state it here, saying thank you to all for being so helpful and working with me to make this as painless as possible. I hope you enjoy your gifts!

No rush, Glenn. :) Hope you had a great Christmas and Boxing day :D Hope your head doesn't hurt too much while you're dealing with all the links xD

Looking forward to see what I get though! :D

Celebrating the cricket as well, eh?

Bloody Poms...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back