Sexiest Woman on The Planet? (No nipples and/or genitalia)

Dux

Reaction score
Sexiest Woman on The Planet?

Now, if this thread gets ignored heavily I shall be shocked, severly.

Sexiest Woman on the Planet? who would you cast your vote for? Who floats you're boat? I would vote for Winona Rider, cutest thing on 2 legs if you ask me. Anway...

Feel free to show us a picture :) (nothing you know, over the top don't wan't to end up having this locked ;))

So let the debate begin? (Oh, and btw, Simmo, I put my avatar back just for you :p)

Attachments

• wr2a.jpg
    wr2a.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 580
My girl(friend) .. haha :) No seriously that's how I feel right now.

Otherwise Brooke Burke. Definatelly.
Winona is cool too. :)

I like girls with short hair and small tits. The kind that resembles to boys. Maybe I'm a latent homo?

Originally posted by Loshadka
I like girls with short hair and small tits. The kind that resembles to boys. Maybe I'm a latent homo?

Yup.

Anyways, theres too many, cant pick one, from Shakira to Salma Hayek to Kylie Minogue (MILF!).

My list of hot celebs:
Jennifer Anniston(Pit???)
Tara Reid
Britney Spears
Christina Aguilera
The girl who played Chan's sister in Shanghai Knights

You know, recently I recieved a photo of a 11yold girl in translucent lingerai, a very beautifull girl. She sais that she is a huge fan of mine. The photo was attached to a letter in wich she wrote, she wants to copulate with me in a transcendent intercource. Ah... Too bad that I'm not a pedifile.

Aria Giovanni. If I post any pictures of her here Id probably get in trouble :p

Ok heres a nice non-nude image actaully
aria-giovanni-003.jpg

If seriously - Varonika Zemanova

Warning, adult content:

[Removed]

Originally posted by Loshadka

Warning, adult content:

SMedit - no boobies!

Her cans are too big, but nice anyways

Originally posted by Woggy
Aria Giovanni. If I post any pictures of her here Id probably get in trouble :p

Ok heres a nice non-nude image actaully
aria-giovanni-003.jpg

Warning, adult content:

Picture.

:eek: :naughty: :rolling: :thumbs:

Originally posted by palindrome
vida guerra

1big.jpg
Why the hell is she so scared?

Originally posted by Shocky
Wow, didnt think that was possible =)

I have yet to see all the women on earth, but I would have to go with Elisha Cuthbert at the moment.
Yup, I remember hir. I used to meditate on her when I was 13. She is a year older than me.

11 year old in transparent lingerie??? You sure it wasn't some old guy with nothing better to do? Those pics aren't actually as hard to find as some people might think, you know what I'm talking about.

I must admit I agree with you about the small breasts thing tho, young girls are a bit of a turn on for me - by young I mean around my age, maybe a bit younger/older. I prefer 'cute' and 'beautiful' over full on 'sexy' girls. You know if I'm honest with myself I'll probably grow up to be one of those old guys who send people pictures of young girls in lingerie :D Let's hope not.

But sexiest girl? Hmm... I'd have to say Milla's quite nice, she's not just sexy she's really seductive :| Like a sucubbus or something...

Elisha is currently on my desktop, as a wallpaper of course ;(

Yea, I agree with bad^hat, milla's prty nice, elisha cuthbert looks good in that photo but if you check her in other photos she has a butt-chin and is reminscent of julia stiles off of all those interracial relationship movies/teen movies that nobody really cares about. Aria Giovanni IS pretty hot, but in a more womanly way but not really young and nymphly. Tara Reid looks decent except her eyes have an odd retarded look about them and if you've seen that body shots video or whatever it was her upper area isn't that impressive in my opinion. Uhh is vida guerra a man dood? She looks umm very mannishish in that picture. Anyway I don't think I have any particular favorites, depends on the woman, each has their flaws and strengths.. But probably tub girl... roflmfao

Well, I was going to post a pic of Carmella de Cesare, but I couldn't find any non-nude pictures of her that were not mixed in with nudes, haha.

So if you wanna take a look, do a google search :p

Originally posted by palindrome
4big.jpg

how bout this one?

Yea I think she looks better in that one, not so weird, still got that deer in the headlights look, big doe-like eyes, ;).

hhmmm...
The girl that plays Lana Lang in smallville..

Originally posted by Aethaecyn
Yea I think she looks better in that one, not so weird, still got that deer in the headlights look, big doe-like eyes, ;).

LOL yeah, she looks nice, but there's still something... weird about her. Ass looks fake somehow :|

Aye woggers. Let's be cliche and say jessica alba in dark angel, she looked good in that, show sucked.. =).

Originally posted by Aethaecyn
Isn't smallville that ride in disney land?

That's "Small World". Smallville's a Warner Brothers TV show based on a young Superman.

I keep her tied up in the backayard. She is the Cutest thing, doncha think???

Attachments

• jg62.jpg
    jg62.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 368
Kristin Kruek and Natalie Portman, and other cuties.

Back