Shadow Complex(XBLA)

(Also why is Nathan Drake the VA of the main character?)

He is the VA for lots of games, he also did the prince in the new POP

Metroidvania is good. Big deal. I would get this if it were not on XBLA. :-( I am very close to selling my 360 back now that I have an uber PC (finally).

Metroidvania is good. Big deal. I would get this if it were not on XBLA. :-( I am very close to selling my 360 back now that I have an uber PC (finally).

Yeah this, it looks good but cos its exclusive to XBLA I won't get it but I won't lose sleep over it either. If it comes to PSN then I might get it.

My brother does but I use it very rarely and only for the 360 exclusives he owns that I want to play (only mass effect and gears). As such I never buy games for it.

Na ill be surprised if it goes to steam/psn. Dont ms have their grubby little hands on it?

looks fun
but i just spent 1200 points on TRIALS HD (awesome game btw)
sure i'll pick this up eventually though

I am so buying this when I get home from work :bounce:

Someone give 2100 ms points. I will return your points tomorrow. PM me the code, I will be live for 10 seconds.

thnax in advance

Confirmed for ****ing awesome.

Confirming the confirmation :cheers:

Shadow Complex is ****ing awesome and reminds me of so many great games. There's bits from Another World, Super Metroid, Rolling Thunder, Bionic Commando, MGS .... and it all gels seamlessly. So good. Go buy.

Yea its good fun, just spent an hour or so playing and got stuck :(

Some tart who is some how affiliated with me is getting in a chopper.. cut scene ends and I'm ripped apart by a heavy walker and have to watch the cut scene again...

Yea its good fun, just spent an hour or so playing and got stuck :(

Some tart who is some how affiliated with me is getting in a chopper.. cut scene ends and I'm ripped apart by a heavy walker and have to watch the cut scene again...

Pssst!

look down

How is the game compared to Trine?

I really liked Trine, but so far this is better.

Where's the Trine co-op update btw??! It'd be a whole lot better and harder trying to get two ppl through the game.

Ehg, I was really getting into this game and think I'm a pretty decent way into it now. I'm just running around atm picking up the different parts of the bad boy suite but an really disipointed at my latest weapon :/ Its some piece of turd shotgun thing. I had a badass machine gun of doom that had about 60 round clip, had a rocket luncher, nades, foam.. was magical.

Then all of a sudden I put up the "weapons" part of the suite and get this crap shot gun thing :( I want my machine gun back.

I really liked Trine, but so far this is better.

Where's the Trine co-op update btw??! It'd be a whole lot better and harder trying to get two ppl through the game.
Plus Trine is linear whereas this is not. A good comparison would be comparing the Original Castlevania (Trine) to SOTN (SC). One is awesome linear old-school levels and one is awesome Metroidvania fun. Either way, good times.

Yeah, weird about the co-op lack. Not pleased.

Ehg, I was really getting into this game and think I'm a pretty decent way into it now. I'm just running around atm picking up the different parts of the bad boy suite but an really disipointed at my latest weapon :/ Its some piece of turd shotgun thing. I had a badass machine gun of doom that had about 60 round clip, had a rocket luncher, nades, foam.. was magical.

Then all of a sudden I put up the "weapons" part of the suite and get this crap shot gun thing :( I want my machine gun back.

If you collect all 12 gold bars, you can open a secret door that has golden versions of all the guns in the game that give you twice as much xp when you kill an enemy. The door stays unlocked during other play throughs as well.

I found out where the sequence break is, but I haven't used it for a speed run yet.

1.Download trial version of game
2.When you beat the spider mech boss press start and go to "Revert to last save" before it ends
3.Play entire game for free without the option of saving or getting achievements!
4.?????
5.Profit

Just finished the single player lastnight, was great fun!

Only problem I had with it was towards the end when you get the armor suite your so badass that there is just no need to duck and cover.. just run in gunz'a blazing and win.

Just going to find some walkthroughs now and find all the bits.

I completed it a couple days ago, great game it was, once i got to the end i decided to go back in and collect all items as i was on 50% at the time, so i reloaded the game and went around collecting fr a few more hours...got to 98% and realised that i couldnt get one item as an elevator shaft had exploded earlier in the game. Bugger.

Back