Should I Change My Avatar?

well?

• Total voters

Lil' Timmy

Reaction score
well, should i? the puppy is > many things, but is it > time? only.. uh.. time.. will tell!

feel free post suggestions.

I want the kitten hug back...cause it's so misleading...like pumpkin pie with anthrax in it.

Lil' Timmy said:
well, should i? the puppy is > many things, but is it > time? only.. uh.. time.. will tell!

feel free post suggestions.
Yeah change it ;)

Attention whore! =) That would be a great one on the poll =)

pupnaz is in effect.
Raziaar said:
Attention whore! =) That would be a great one on the poll =)
what "**** you timmy" isn't good enough for you? honestly, every time anyone posts anything, it's attention whoring.. it's called a forum.. you attention whore. besides, if i were a full-on attention whore, i'd put boobs in my profile or something.

The hat makes me think it's a driver like in the movies. Then I picture it rolling down a window and popping a few into the senator and blood goes everywhere and the whore he was with starts screaming.

Lil' Timmy said:
pupnaz is in effect.
what "**** you timmy" isn't good enough for you? honestly, every time anyone posts anything, it's attention whoring.. it's called a forum.. you attention whore. besides, if i were a full-on attention whore, i'd put boobs in my profile or something.

You my friend, are very misinformed.

And that is actually the answer I chose, since it was most fitting.

Raziaar said:
You my friend, are very misinformed.
that's what your momma said.. last night!! ooohh..
And that is actually the answer I chose, since it was most fitting.
yes, i know, that why i said, "what '**** you timmy' isn't good enough for you?"

Icarus said:
I want the kitten hug back...cause it's so misleading...like pumpkin pie with anthrax in it.
Is it me or is spam on the increase? :D

What happened to you anyways timmy? You were alright, now you're just a whiny bitch, complaining about everything in every one of your posts on these boards. Every topic I read now is a post of yours bitching just for the sake of bitching. Did your dog die?

Raziaar said:
What happened to you anyways timmy? You were alright, now you're just a whiny bitch, complaining about everything in every one of your posts on these boards. Every topic I read now is a post of yours bitching just for the sake of bitching.
ha. lighten up (or don't, it's entirely up to you).
Did your dog die?
i hope not :(

Recoil said:
You're the Bad^Hat now, Timmy ;(

NOBODY can take away my mighty ^ :flame: NOBODY!

Besides, Timmy is a clear cut supporter of the '

Bad^Hat said:
NOBODY can take away my mighty ^ :flame: NOBODY!

Besides, Timmy is a clear cut supporter of the '
! is the best anyway

Icarus said:

That sounds quite tasty. Care if I take a bite?

I was thinking of making a new thread to show off my avatar, but I figured it would classify me as a pretty childish human, but then this thread was created so, meh... :p

LOL TEH KERRY :DD:D:D:

...give kerry a metalhead and put him as your avatar?

The Dark Elf said:
Well if we're showing off our avatars

I win :p

Who and/or what is that on your avatar... :borg: <<< CLEARLY A SUIT OF X-COM POWER ARMOUR

Back